Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey shore - memorial day weekend

Me and a couple of friends wanted to go to the jersey shore for memorial day weekend. Can anyone suggest a good place to stay that has nice beaches and bars during the day and good clubs at night? How much will it run us for 2 nights? Thanks

since we arent getting a house this year, me, my gf and her friend are getting a room at the Hilltop inn on rt 35 south in belmar.. right by the KMart over there. we did a drive by last weekend and its a reaaaaaaal shithole. it kinda looks like the motels from "Identity" lol but its gonna have to do.. i think we're paying 125/person for all three nights..

I know alot of kids stay at the Aztec which has the Bamboo bar in it which is prettycool. I actually have a room for fri, sat ans sun that I am going to lose the deposit on if ur interested. it is a poolisde room 210 per night two double beds

If you stay in seaside, there's a 3 night minimual for every hotel. The prices range from like $800-$900 for the weekend for 4 people and they are all shit holes. So what I did was I booked the Holiday Inn in Toms River (right over the bridge) for $116 a night for 4 people and there's no 3 night min required. I think there's still rooms left. :D