Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Felix_Leiter

90210 REUNION tonight

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO watching.....Ive been waiting for this.

I don't even watch TV anymore....but this is an exception my friend. No one was cheesier with 90210 style and paraphanalia (sp?) than me...so I MUST SEE THIS!

:D

I wanna know why Tori wasnt there. Its her fathers show for goodness sake.

Anyway, it was OK. I think there is a definate negative vibe between Shannon and Jenni...and Shannon's mouth really annoyed me. She looks like she has all her teeth capped or something.....shes got a horse smile...LOL

Just for the record....there were some shows where Dylan STILL to me is SOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOT. :laugh:

Originally posted by jessie739

Anyway, it was OK. I think there is a definate negative vibe between Shannon and Jenni...and Shannon's mouth really annoyed me. She looks like she has all her teeth capped or something.....shes got a horse smile...LOL

I was thinking the same thing and I think Shannon does have her teeth capped... :laugh:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I thought it would be better.... I wish all of the cast members would have been there..

ur being too nice....it COMPLETELY SUCKED! I was sooo looking foward to this, and it blew. I watched six feet under instead.

I have to say one thing tho....I <3 Brenda. She's a sexpot.

Originally posted by jessie739

She looks like she has all her teeth capped or something.....shes got a horse smile...LOL

lmao... i thought i was being too critical, but i guess not you noticed it too... her teeth looked gray, and huge!!!

omg... :blank:

shannen is still my fave by far... but her damn horse mouth kept throwin me off... wtf?! she always had big teeth but now theyre just ridiculous...

i wish more people were there:(... esp brian austin green :drool:

rip 90210