Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The men in this board - PIC TIME!

naughtybabe

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeygk

It's just a bad angle - no mohawk action for the GK man - it was more of a "fade"

I was at Filter last night - but my hair looks like the 2nd picture :D

Ok, your face is too familiar, I'm certain I saw you last night (is it still considered "last night" after only 3 1/2 hrs of sleep? Or can that still be considered today? lol). I also saw a guy with a semi-mohawk thing goin' on, I was thinkin' that may have been you.

I only put in a cameo appearance at Filter - was out of there early (gotta rest up for tonight).

*Sorry to disappoint but no mo-hawk. Bill Patrick had a mo-hawk a while back, maybe that's who you're thinking about???

Originally posted by joeygk

I only put in a cameo appearance at Filter - was out of there early (gotta rest up for tonight).

*Sorry to disappoint but no mo-hawk. Bill Patrick had a mo-hawk a while back, maybe that's who you're thinking about???

LOLOLOL, that's ok, that's good in fact, because the mohawk was fuckin' weird! haha Nah, it wasn't Bill Patrick, it was some guy who was there last night.

JoeyGK... now that I look at the picture again, I realize that what I thought was the mohawk on your head is really just some guy's head behind you. Like I said, I'm working on 3 1/2 hrs of sleep here... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

JoeyGK... now that I look at the picture again, I realize that what I thought was the mohawk on your head is really just some guy's head behind you. Like I said, I'm working on 3 1/2 hrs of sleep here... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

i thought the same thing too about the mohawk..NOW i realize the guy behind him too.. :laugh: