Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The men in this board - PIC TIME!

naughtybabe

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:laugh: :laugh: holy shit ur chillin in front of FM...unless that was taken on a wednesday night U HAVE NO EXCUSE

holy shit no u fucking idiot it was 2 am in the morning fucking freezing like a mofo we were just passing by and my boy had a camera so we took a pic lol ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Honestly guys... for those of you killing yourself to get all huge and bulky... this is a situation where bigger damn sure doesn't always mean better...

definitely guys, listen to her... wise words ;)

Originally posted by H-BomB

I dunno tasty i kinda think he needs to add some meat on those bones.. i'm not saying huge but a bit bigger..

how tall are u aphelion? how much u weigh?

Read the other female's replies...

Just like women always think we need to be skinnier than guys really like... guys always want to be bigger than women really like...

True in some cases but I know an aweful lot of girls that like jacked guys..

NJ/NY is terrible. If you are a guy, and you go out to the clubs you almost feel as if you have to be jacked just to fit in.. I mean the tristate is pratically the juice haven of the entire US. Never have I seen anywhere else in the county like this - I mean u walk into Surf Club and you'd think your at a bodybuilding competition.

Personally I would much rather live where that is not the case.. where men's bodys are not enormous unless they are a true bodybuilder..

True in some cases but I know an aweful lot of girls that like jacked guys..

NJ/NY is terrible. If you are a guy, and you go out to the clubs you almost feel as if you have to be jacked just to fit in.. I mean the tristate is pratically the juice haven of the entire US. Never have I seen anywhere else in the county like this - I mean u walk into Surf Club and you'd think your at a bodybuilding competition.

Personally I would much rather live where that is not the case.. where men's bodys are not enormous unless they are a true bodybuilder..

Fuck that... I know that most women are into guys bigger than I personally like... but as a whole most do not go for that *really* big look... I would try not to worry about it- I see a lot of silicone out there but you won't see me sticking water balloons in my chest any time soon! :laugh: I cannot speak for Jersey, but there are plenty of NY clubs where men are expected to keep their shirts ON... lol

My friend and I were talking about women and fake boobies the other day. He thinks women that get fake boobs are insecure in themselves and that's why they get them. I think that's true in many cases, in others I think the women may just really hate her body, and others do it for attention or to be like others.. In a way I think guys with steroids are equivalent to women in this respect - some do tons and tons of juice cause they are insecure, some truely hate there skinny bodies, others do it purely for attention or cause they are wannabe's.. whatever the case is both are means of physical enhancement.. just in different ways.

The fact is it really doesn't matter to me either which way, personally I have the attitude what you do is your business. I just think that in general NY/NJ have the most fake, physically improved people in the US.

I just think that in general NY/NJ have the most fake, physically improved people in the US.

No way- you're forgetting about places like Miami and LA- where people have to show off their bodies year-round!!!

Anyway, look at it this way- what are *you* looking for? Do you want a high-maintenance, dolled-up woman? Then you should probably be high-maintenance yourself. Do you want someone more down to earth? Then you have to project that attitude as well... you get what you give!

BTW, I can and have written tons on the whole implant/juice thing... I just don't want to get into it all right now! :laugh: :laugh:

I dunno tasty i kinda think he needs to add some meat on those bones.. i'm not saying huge but a bit bigger..

how tall are u aphelion? how much u weigh?

5'11 and 165 and don't worry, i know my goals... it may take a few years, but i will be 200 ripped :)

Originally posted by aphelion

5'11 and 165 and don't worry, i know my goals... it may take a few years, but i will be 200 ripped :)

Hey Aphleion:

Whats up! I don't know if you emember me but we met at a pool party at Schwinges house last summer. I came late that night and later my friend and I drove you back to Queens that night.

How you been? You have have been busy getting in shape thats cool....Anyhow, good to see you on line...later...

OK after much debate.....

pic time.

disclaimer....

If you are a guy or if you know me.... do not open pic!!! :)

That said...

Here is me just hanging by the pool, and no I don't normaly look like I am trying to send a pic into some second rate calendar for men who like men :)

and GA2 .... keep your grubby little photoshop stained hands away from me :)

Originally posted by kross921

Hey Aphleion:

Whats up! I don't know if you emember me but we met at a pool party at Schwinges house last summer. I came late that night and later my friend and I drove you back to Queens that night.

wow...holy shit. hahaha whats up bro...

ill tell you one thing, that does seem like an eternity ago. hit me up on IM...