Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The men in this board - PIC TIME!

naughtybabe

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres one of me before hitting Space :D most fucked up thing about this picure was that my mom took the pic & i was on my medication already & was kicking in hard .. so i didnt know what to do to just get the fuck out of there & so i just posed like i did , took the pic & got the fuck out :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

heres one of me before hitting Space :D most fucked up thing about this picure was that my mom took the pic & i was on my medication already & was kicking in hard .. so i didnt know what to do to just get the fuck out of there & so i just posed like i did , took the pic & got the fuck out :laugh: :laugh:

Taking medication while home not a good thing to do esp if you live with your parents...:woah:

Originally posted by kross921

Taking medication while home not a good thing to do esp if you live with your parents...:woah:

actually , i dont live with my parents ... i swung by to pick up my shades that i had left there the weekend before.. & my mom insisted on the pic.. & thats when it kicked in... 20 mins quicker than usual actually

Originally posted by koky

actually , i dont live with my parents ... i swung by to pick up my shades that i had left there the weekend before.. & my mom insisted on the pic.. & thats when it kicked in... 20 mins quicker than usual actually

Sorry! understandable....seen it happen with my other friends when they're mom calls for something.......(not one to judge)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Check the picture thread on the summertime board...she posted one there I think...she is a cutie indeed!

Your pretty!!and so are you naughtybabe.....:drool::aright: :aright:

But you guys have a great personality to match with your looks...