Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May 5th @ Crobar with Dave Seaman

digital7

I know it's a little early but who's gonna check out the Therapy session on Saturday with Dave Seaman and company? excellent day to land on!, Mexican holiday Cinco de Mayo involves lots of drunkeness and always a good time! cwm12.gif

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by loraine:

Hey Stacey,

Well I won't be attending the D. Seaman event cos a) I'll be in NYC & B) I'm not a fan of his work.

give me a call ok!!

got your message--promise i will call ya today/2night. when are ya heading north? im there from the 25th to the 30th...

i'm definitely up for this one... is it only him or is it all of therapy (like the event on crobar - wmc friday). i'll definitely go either way, but i'd much rather see him than the whole therapy crew b/c it sucks to see only an hour of each dj.

well, I was going to shadow to hear Scot Project. guess my plans have changed. missed dave seaman last time around; I will not make that mistake again. If he is spinning all nite; that will be an even bigger treat. deep dark progressive house; I can’t wait..

crobar does it again..

peace, sobeton

cwm32.gif

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 04-16-2001).]

Originally posted by staceyg5:

im there... actually, listening to him right now! meet up anyone?--rene, loraine, bbflux? promise i wont dis this time. cwm38.gif

That's going to be tough for me to pull off. I think I'm going to have to be in class the next day at 8am. YES, ON A SUNDAY! Bummer, huh?

Stacey,

I'll be there from May 4-12, have not heard from you!!

Diego,

Will definately call you guys but need the numbers again as I have lost them. Check your PM for my email.

I'm checking the Twilo site and see no events for when I'm going to nyc frown.gif this is making me unhappy. Surely Danny T will be spinning at Viynl, no?

cwm30.gif Well then whoever wants to get together, Stacy, Pod, Aeroplano, Sobeton, BBFlux>? lemme know ....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

ah!, great, this is starting to shape up nicely.. Good to see so many of you responded. kewl deal.

sobeton - that pm you sent me came out blank?

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

hey guys,

just to let you all know, on the 5th its just me, Jon Cowan, and Dave. Just like an old school Bliss Party!!!!yeah... also, for your info, on thursday may 3rd @ opium garden it will be me, nigel dawson and tarrantella - Hope to see you all at both events

J

speaking of seaman, what did u guys think of his latest renaissance - desire compilation??

i can honestly say that my taste in music has drastically changed since GU12 buenos aires.

trance heads will love cd2 which includes sasha & quiver's collaboration ellisium-part one.

I haven't gotten it yet.....should be coming in on my order from HMV.co.uk today, actually. I can't wait to hear it; for me, Seaman mix CDs are like diamonds in the "deep, dark, percussive" rough. I definitely prefer the "lighter side of progressive" as per the GU012 liner notes.

jon... good to hear it will be only you and dave... by the way the opium gig on thursday sounds awsome as well (i really dig tarrantella and i've heard nigel dawson is amazing)... i'll definitely go to the crobar one and will most probably make it to opium.

[This message has been edited by aeroplano (edited 04-23-2001).]

Wicked! Tarrantella and Nigel Dawson.. Great show, I might creep out of the woodworks on a thursday for that one... As far as the new Seaman Renaissance cd, I regretfully haven't had a chance to hear it No Limit, I did however like the GU Buenos Aires cd, very nice....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Archived