Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plans for the summer...

Guest hotshit

Vegas 4th of July

Jersey shore weekends

occasional night out in the city, dinner,drinks and afterhours

A couple of other random road trips

Finishing up my last 6 credits and graduating, trying to find a job for after grad it is time to hit the 9-5, and bartending at abyss on weds and fri's, deko on tues, and XS on sat nights so come down and see me

Originally posted by solargirl

*meet mystify

:heart: Indeed, it's been too long!

My plans include......

Finding a freakin job, hopefully one that pays well, and that's not too far from home.......perhaps in the city :D

Planning a trip out to California w/Incredulous to visit my Dad

Finding a new gym to join and making sure to work out to keep summer shape!

Running into/seeing/going out with lots of people/friends I've been neglecting :hat:

Looking for a new car

lots def going on this summer;

going to Italy for a week next Tuesday

graduating May 31

taking some classes though (I can walk, but get my degree later)

living in Seaside Park

working in Pt. Pleasant on Friday nite

partying in NYC/Hamptons every other nite

might be doing some promotions for Sparks

and of course, I'll be beachin it up...hopefully with some 10-foot swells again

Originally posted by Mystify22

Finding a new gym to join and making sure to work out to keep summer shape!

Where you at? In the shore area, you can't beat the gym next to K-Mart on Rt 37 in Toms River...and I think it's around $100 from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

Originally posted by tizbone

Where you at? In the shore area, you can't beat the gym next to K-Mart on Rt 37 in Toms River...and I think it's around $100 from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

That's too far for me :( I live much further North in Bergen county..... But thanks for your help.....

I'm thinking either Gold's Gym, or maybe Feminine Fitness...DEFINITELY NOT World's....that place was like a sausage fest/pick up joint :rolleyes:

...DEFINITELY NOT World's....that place was like a sausage fest/pick up joint :rolleyes:

...heh.....and here i saw that as a major selling point!.......just goes to show ya......angel and devil...through and through! lol..........and btw.......might i be one of the 'neglected' friends!?:D

Originally posted by misk

...heh.....and here i saw that as a major selling point!.......just goes to show ya......angel and devil...through and through! lol..........and btw.......might i be one of the 'neglected' friends!?:D

No, seeing most of these guys in bright light is scary :eek: And they are just way too cheesy, checking themselves out, etc...Plus the girls there are enough to make you want to slit your wrists...I'm sorry, but I DO NOT go to the gym dressed up, hair did, full make up on, etc...It's just a cheesy atmosphere period! I could only take so much!

Anywho.....

And for Pete's sake, of course you're one of the neglected friends!!! :D

......still..........i stand by my enjoyment of a little eye candy while on the treadmill..........dunno......never been to world.......not gonna....JUSSSSSSSSSSSST saying.............

..<~boy crazy......lol.........AND U KNOW THiS!..

That's too far for me :( I live much further North in Bergen county..... But thanks for your help.....

I'm thinking either Gold's Gym, or maybe Feminine Fitness...DEFINITELY NOT World's....that place was like a sausage fest/pick up joint :rolleyes:

what town again?? :confused:

hey whats wrong with worlds......i go there.....the exquipment is brand new....the atmosphere is actually awesome......and the place is immaculately clean......

everyones intitled to their opinion but just sayin i think u might have the wrong idea about the place......anywayz try parisis in fair lawn .....ive heard good things...plus i think they have a plan where when u move 50 miles from the gym then membership is automatically cancelled.....so u can join -work out for the summer and when u go back to school not have to worry about anything.....i dunno ask gill- hell probably have some more info on it.........:D

umm no, just curious....trying to start a thread that is not a promotion/club thread......:rolleyes:

You shouldnt pick on those less fortunate than you! What goes around comes around. I will not respond to Cruel & mean people.