Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami ALLSTARS DJ Party at 34

spacious

This Saturday night will be our first Miami All Stars DJ Party. Once a month Space34 will bring you a team of the best local DJs and give them a chance at the Space decks. This Party Stars Oscar G, Roland, Stryke, Ivano, Jimmy T, Gabby Fain, Radamas and Tony Tone.

Guest saleen351

LOCALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

hope you guys tear it up... fuck the euroooooooooooooo trash...

I'd be there, but we know the song and dance.

good luck...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

ok, Space..its time to give some of miami's up and coming DJs a shot....

SGT.Fury

DJ Dekan

so where do you think you can fit trance into those sets? makes no sense. This is not an attack on you two, but rather your genre of music...

saleen...i dont know where you got the idea that i spin only trance...in fact, ive very rarely spun trance in my DJ career. the parties that i played at the Mandrin Hotel--i spun disco and 80s remixes and when i opened at Level i only played progressive, tribal and tech-house. I personally enjoy quality trance to listen to, however, when it comes to spinning..i play it all.

Originally posted by spacious

This Saturday night will be our first Miami All Stars DJ Party. Once a month Space34 will bring you a team of the best local DJs and give them a chance at the Space decks. This Party Stars Oscar G, Roland, Stryke, Ivano, Jimmy T, Radamas and Tony Tone.

so is the password Saleen or what?

or is it banned?

Yeah... thats what we need some trance!!!!!! DJ's

ofcourse make the club look underground.... and the tranceheads will come!

They should have a local amature night at space patio... give local dj's a 45 min set to shine! I think alot of new good talent can be found.

Amature Night at Space ! Beats the hip hop.... I rather hear a dj go off beat then listen to hip hop

Originally posted by spacious

This Saturday night will be our first Miami All Stars DJ Party. Once a month Space34 will bring you a team of the best local DJs and give them a chance at the Space decks. This Party Stars Oscar G, Roland, Stryke, Ivano, Jimmy T, Radamas and Tony Tone.

Why is this such a big deal - these locals are here every week anyway.

On a more positive note - great time at S34 this weekend. Lawler went off!

Yo Luis,

First, thanks for the club courtesy this past Saturday! First time there.

Let's get DHM back up in that patio for this one. Like the concept, open doors to other crews that might not normally go there.

I'd actually like to put together a few deep crews together for one all night jam. Not limit to only our dj's. ?

Joe Budious

p.s. The only thing I think the patio needs is serious vegetation. Nothing organic on the roof. One big truckload from Homested would probably do the trick.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thehog

so is the password Saleen or what?

or is it banned?

Yeah yeah c'mon Mr. P. We need an inside joke for a password!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Yo Luis,

p.s. The only thing I think the patio needs is serious vegetation. Nothing organic on the roof. One big truckload from Homested would probably do the trick.

I totally agree on this. The place is way too flat and white.

I nominate Cue for a chance at Space. He's been doing Blue for 4 years, and has been tearing it up at Union then Lime Bar on Sunday afternoons, and at Opium on Friday and Saturday nights.

Originally posted by sobe2003

On a more positive note - great time at S34 this weekend. Lawler went off!

So putting locals on the decks once a month is a negative thing???

Originally posted by sobe2003

REALLY??!! ....yea ur right, last time i checked Jimmy T, Tony Tone, Stryke and Gabby Fain are there every week:rolleyes: ....CONGRATS to the locals getting a shot at proving themselves!!! and a big THANK YOU to Mr. Puig for giving them a chance to shine:aright:

Originally posted by gilfabulous

So putting locals on the decks once a month is a negative thing???

I'm just saying it's not that big of a deal - OG, Roland, Ivano, and Ramadas are at Space every week. Seems like they are promoting the regulars just to save $$$.

The remaining line-up from now until July 3 is much better. This weekend will be great . . . to rest up!