Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Vs Draper

I think Draper would whoop Tiesto , only cause the kid is from Queens and Tiesto is from HOLLAND or somewhere Dutchy like that!

Although tiesto would beat draper in a game of one on one, hes just that much taller and has a wicked shot! :D

Originally posted by joe81

Draper would get his ass handed to him by all of Tiesto's fans. And since draper doesn't have any fans to back him up. he'll be in some serious shit!

but since this thread was tiesto vs. drapers, not draper vs. tiesto's fans, this point is null and void. I think draper would win as well, i am sure queens in alot touger growing up than holland, but i could be wrong, being i have never actually been to holland.

REPLY TO smokesum:

you gotta change ur name to smokesumcock, postin a pic like that..... SHIT KID this thread should come with a warning label, I almost puked!!!

YO but i gotta pic for u bro... should be right up ur alley

Originally posted by nychunk

What if tiesto calls for backup, AVB, Ferry and a few more ministry of sound cats will have to step in... All Draper has is Adam S, who'll abandon him in a sec.

you forgot about Joey X, and Dave peters...

Originally posted by crazyfly

REPLY TO smokesum:

you gotta change ur name to smokesumcock, postin a pic like that..... SHIT KID this thread should come with a warning label, I almost puked!!!

YO but i gotta pic for u bro... should be right up ur alley

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: