Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman was simply sensational

digital7

Once again. Dave Seaman managed to throw me into a spiraling, twirling, mental mash up! He was incredible, it was one of the better show's I've seen at Crobar. An excellent set!. Jonathan did a great job opening up for Dave, he worked the crowd up just in time of Dave. Good Job John!. I believe I saw Slacker there in the DJ booth with Dave later on, he was wearing a black shirt. I came up and said hi to Dave and told him he was the "best". I had spoke with John earlier downstairs and asked him how is record label was doing. He told me everything was great and that things couldn't be better. But I wish Slacker would have thrown down the dirty's last night, that would have been cool. I loved his set during WMC. But anyways, that was my night, peace out

------------------

tri.gif

"I think I'll buy me a football team?"

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

I could'nt agree with you more....

Seaman was phenomenal!!!(so is his new CD)

He never dissapoints...too bad they have to close at 5AM. I would love to hear him play a longer set. 5AM just sneaks up on you.

It was'nt crazy packed...which I prefer...It's much more comfortable that way. Great night - GREAT SET!!

I went to check out Space afterwards and the line was down to the corner frown.gif

It was worth the wait though...Oscar G. was tearing it up as usual...

Overall a great night out.... smile.gif

DITTO, guys. We had a FABULOUS time! I kept trying to leave the dance floor to go look for some friends and I kept saying, "after this song...". I never heard a bad track. The only thing that sucked was those MTV guys from So. America pushing their way through the dance floor with their cameras and bright lights at 3am when everyone was twisted and looking like crap. On another note, I wish I would have had a chance to meet you guys. I was able to meet Pod, Stacey, Aeroplano, and Rene. It was GREAT meeting you guys!!!!!! Digital7, where were you? I know I never paged you (SORRY) but you never called either. Oh well, next time.

cwm38.gif

I was there with BB last night. Had a GREAT time. It was cool meeting everyone. Let's do it again soon!

Take Care

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

[This message has been edited by calix (edited 05-06-2001).]

hey digital 7. thanks for the compliments. It was an amazing night. You were mistaken about slacker though. he was deffinately not there with us. Anyways, big props to all who attended. Dave was amazing and the crowd was also amazing.. really up for it... It made me miss those monthly groovejet parties. Anyways, thanks again and look for us to announce our 3rd of july lineup really soon.

cya

Jon

Well deserved compliments John and your welcome, it was wicked. I thought the dancer's were phenominal with the costume's and prop's, it defenitly added flavor along with the decor to the club. I was actually drooling for one of the Renaissance banner's that was hanging off the second floor, that shit was sweet. The music spoke for itself.

Barbie, sorry I didn't call sweety, it had been hectic previous to the party, I had some things I had to take care of.

Pod, when are you going to post the picture's you took of your coverage?

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

i got there @ 1:00am right as dave was putting down his first record...he was amazing! i spoke with carmel from creations and he compared the night to the conference! thats quite a compliment!! i must say the crowd was fantastic!! they were really up for it! the decore was great as well!! nice one jc, carmel & garth! i was in the booth for most of the night and got to see all the antics...it was quite funny! dave was having a blast as were jc and the rest of the crew! got some wicked pics. of everyone as well. between my mate james and me we made sure to tell everyone dave included that they better start a monthly again like the old groovejet days and everyone smiled and said we'll see.

that we well mates, that we well!!

[This message has been edited by marick (edited 05-07-2001).]

i would have to agree w' all the comments above... seaman live was a nice treat! too bad crobar didnt get an extention til 7.

jon-you did a great job warming up the crowd.

b> finally nice to meet you and the other half. you guys make a great team smile.gif

aeroplano> nice buddy nice...

lets all play again soon cwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-07-2001).]

GREAT PHOTOS, POD!!!! Sorry I haven't called back. I was trying to spend some time with my little one on Sunday and then Monday it was back to my very busy schedule. Again....It was really cool meeting you (and everyone else too). BTW, I had no problem downloading the photos. Yesterday, however, was a different story. I couldn't even check the posts last night.

confused.gif

hey pod, great pics!

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

yep...i must say..great pics!

his set was good. even though i think his sets during the conference were a bit better. but it was good nonetheless. the man has a way with f'in with my mind during his sets. that's good no? cwm13.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Archived