Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Me Out... Gotta look good this Friday

Ok so i'm hittin up the ROXY friday to catch my man Tiesto. I've never been there before so i don't know exactly what to expect...

This is what I was thinkin about wearing... someone who knows the scene at Roxy tell me what you think

I wanted to go with this silver pair of guess jeans... flamboyant but not too shiny or anything.... I got this white crinkle button down shirt that is mad tight (it has a transparent flower pattern on it but i can def pull it off without looking like one of the guys from the village people...) it's partially see through, fits me like a glove, and leaves just about nothing to the imagination... I was thinkin about rockin some clear club shades i got from armani... they look hot with my hair spiked out but i think it might be too much... oh and i'm goin w some black kenneth cole shoes that go well with this dope belt i got with a silver buckle.

Ok how am i doing?? I def couldn't get away with this outfit upstate, where i go to school, without all the hoodie rockin hicks starin at me like i was from fucking another planet... I will appreciate any suggestions/comments.... i am def a clothes whore so chances are i might have a good backup...;) ;)

first, most of the crowd at tiesto dresses like you. don't be concerned about being out of place. if anything, you may start to feel like EVERYONE looks like... you!

second, wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. you clearly have your heart set on wearing this outfit. so whatever, go with it.

last, my opinion: wear sneakers.

aight good lookin out kitty... it's nice to know some cool peeps are out there

Everyone else: GO OUT .... GET crazy ... do ur shit up for one wild night... it's not like i dress up to go to the fucking supermarket ;) ;) My fav DJ is gonna tear shit up so i'm def representin... and if u don't get that u never will so stop hatin on the "cool" kid for dressin up... nah j/k... but seriously get off ur ass and go buy a new outfit bigpoppanils... no for real ... go immediately and don't give fashion advice with a grimmace logo :eek: :eek:

Sounds good to me. Rock the pants, the shirt, the shades, as long as YOU like it and that you're comfortable in it. Half the crowd @ Roxy looks like that anyways, including 95% of my guy friends I go out with. Have fun @ Tiesto! :)

I am going to give you my honest opinion here. You did say that you wanted to look good right? why settle for the "everyone else look?" The shirt I have no problem with, but pair up with a diff pair of jeans. Probably one that is a bit more toned down. Silver and white is such a big contrast in tone/hue which doesnt compliment one another. (is it an off white or cream, eggshell?). I could def see a dark grey flat front pant with it (if i hear about you going pleated.... you die). Or even a pair of navy blue jean with a hint of rust in it (I find that Buffalo jeans excel in this area).

But personally if I wanted to stand out from everyone else, I usually lean towards the spacey and stealth look. There are sweatshirts out there that fit to a tee and have seam zippers here and there whcih totally takes the reg sweatshirt up a notch. Check out Tokyo One. but keep in mind that it might be a bit hard to find since the designer now hooked up with nike :( . Or even a lite sweatshirt with asymetrical zipper will do. got one of those? Make the bottoms form fitting too while you're at it. Tennis shoes is of course recommended since you will dance your arse off. er...hope this helps.

word up SPIN... good look, OK silver is a strong word when describing jeans...i didn't mention that they got black up in them too which tones them down..but i hear what ur sayin... oh also the shirt IS off white but i wouldn't say cream...maybe a lighter cream...

nice web site

OH and my bad it's cookie monster????? serioulsy, what was i thinking.... ?

Ok bigpoppa...it sounds like i got the wrong impression... tell me about ur shirts:cool:

Originally posted by crazyfly

word up SPIN... good look, OK silver is a strong word when describing jeans...i didn't mention that they got black up in them too which tones them down..but i hear what ur sayin... oh also the shirt IS off white but i wouldn't say cream...maybe a lighter cream...

nice web site

OH and my bad it's cookie monster????? serioulsy, what was i thinking.... ?

Ok bigpoppa...it sounds like i got the wrong impression... tell me about ur shirts:cool:

Is it one of those silver tone jeans? it's a bit lustrous in color with black? pik-chore time! do it up crazyfly. Yes, gearmonkey will rock ya right. We're in the midst of restocking old/new items so be on the lookout. I'm actually fixing up some tokyo one tops at the moment. Mainly jackets though. email me for sneak peek.

yeah what were you thinking? You were just mesmerized by the cookie. Lol.

Please Hammer <----[insert bigpoppa here instead] don't hurt em