Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbieapalooza!

groovefire

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: yeah you really do - ok fine - you can be exempt from that rule also - OH and tinyb you get an exemption! :D

woo hoo!!! you love me, you really love me ;)

some words of advice to newbies: develop a thick skin and lighten up. you'll last a lot longer around here! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sue....8 days....Nick just called to tell me that :) Ok, what's the big deal with newbies??? I don't understand what the big deal is. I know some come out in a Blaze of Glory...stirring up trouble all over the place but some are really nice. In Jeresy I got the nicest reception.

Originally posted by Kittyk

Hey Sue....8 days....Nick just called to tell me that :) Ok, what's the big deal with newbies??? I don't understand what the big deal is. I know some come out in a Blaze of Glory...stirring up trouble all over the place but some are really nice. In Jeresy I got the nicest reception.

You went to the Jersey board first :nono:

welcome :D

I have read this board before..it's like Days of Our LIves. And I went to Jersey first for two reasons 1. I know people over on that board... 2. I needed to learn their screen names for the Shore since they call each other those

I have read this board before..it's like Days of Our LIves. And I went to Jersey first for two reasons 1. I know people over on that board... 2. I needed to learn their screen names for the Shore since they call each other those

Teen wolf is this you??:confused: :confused:

Days of our lives :laugh: :laugh:

You going Memorial day?

actually its only been drama of recent. jersey and ny have much more drama than here. (note: do not take ANYTHING seriiously over here... if you need translation... lol im me ;) )

and as kaydup and other boston board members have said... this board likes newbies.. just good ones.! ;) you get my endorsment :aright::laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

We're like a fraternity here. If you can get past the hazing, we'll treat you like family. :)

Hi Jen!! wavey.gif

Like a gang initation, you gotta get beat in.. I'm still takin my licks...

Originally posted by irishhoney

So does that mean if I come to 711 tonight I can get some of this :spank: and this :3some:

From what I hear about the place, people will be gettin their ass smacked all night at 711....