Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey florida peeps........i need shrooms for next week

puck

dudes im in need of shrooms for when im coming down to orlando and daytona....if any of you have or know peeps that have pm me and leave me your number i'll call you from orlando( oh and if you live in maimi its all good caz i got a car )

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

Orlando? good luck captain

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-19-2001).]

Puck >check your PM's

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-19-2001).]

Yeah never heard of shrooms....

cwm9.gif

No way no how...

Shrooms big brother Sid may be around though.

But you are an idiot (or a cop) to ask on this board. And a person would have to be a bigger idiot to hook you up. (if they could)

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Now , Now guys,

Lets play it nice!!!! Maybe he is a cop, and if he is, let who ever is going to hook him up be the idiot and get caught! Although, I personally I don't think he is a cop, what would a cop be doing wasting his time on a message board, have you seen how many posts Puck has??? Sorry, but all those in favor who think Puck is NOT a cop, say I !!!!!! I !!!! Sorry guys, just don't think hes a cop... XOXOXO Peace & Love always cwm17.gifcwm17.gifcwm17.gifcwm17.gif

Archived