Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dawson's Creek Finale

Ok,

I dont even watch TV anymore and I CERTAINLY do not watch Dawson's Creek.....but I used to.

When I heard that the show was ending and that someone was going to DIE...I had to watch...so Im watching now and IM HYSTERICALLY CRYING! Is that pathetic or what?

LOL!

Its so cheesy but it makes me ball:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok well Jen has a baby now.......

Anyway they all reunited for a wedding and at the party Jen collapsed from heart problems...she told them all in the hosp that she was going to die........ I CRIED

She made a tape for her baby...I CRIED

The gay friend (oops I forgot his name) told her he was her soul mate and he would take care of the baby.....I CRIED

She died....I CRIED

Joey and Dawson said they loved eachother and they would ALWAYS be together in their hearts......I CRIED

then at the end Pacey was living with Joey in NY and it ended.....

Oh wait, Dawson gets to meet Steven Speilberg finally!!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

katie holmes

who was jen pregnant by?

~~we never find out..all we know is he's an asshole who left her.........

btw i was happy that joey ended up with pacey....i cant stand james van der beek:blown:

I was never a big fan of Jen... she was always getting into everyones shit. I still cried when she dies.

As for the Dawson/ Joey/ Pacey thing...

I think it ended perfectly. Dawson is a big dork, and he is one of the most unattractive men on TV. His head is too big for his body.

Pacey it cute and fun... a much better match.

i think people that watch that show and arent 12 years old should die. i watched the first season and i didnt like the fact that the chick with the blond hair from nyc was a ho bag making nyers look bad.

did u guys see joey on saturday night live with mr. peepers. the funniest line was "dawson, ill always remember mr. peepers as the guy who humped me as much as he humped the couch"