Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck is all the shit on this board ?

teamj5

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT ????

WHO ARE ALL THESE FUCKIN LAME ASS NEWBIES ????

WE DONT WANT YOU HERE SO PLEASE GO AWAY !!!

:mad:

I have wasted 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back reading all this nonsense. To sum things up I have made a collection of all the quotes I thought were funny. Some even made me laugh out loud. The rest of this shit was painful to read. You all should be ashamed and give up on using any form of technology to communicate. Die soon please, die.

------

"Except there once was this once girl, but no one will tell me what happened to her. Has anyone checked NY's trunk? " -groovefire

------

"To be totally clear, we’re not anti-new people...we’re just anti-pussies, anti-complainers and anti-Roxy Promoters. " -groovefire

------

"OK OK OK. I admit it. I plugged drugs to have a good time. It was immature and bad call, but I did it and Im proud." -flavanugz

------

"i love it when the girls get in on the action.....IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" -flavanugz

------

"Been spending most my life, livin' in a DJ Whore's paradise. " meathead

------

Everything said by meathead was funny in the buckman thread...and these:

"its the end of this board as we know it, and i feel fine" -flavanugz

------

"Im sorry. I love the music as much if not more than anyone but ARC is a fucking joke. Its a saturday night and i cant:

a) drink

B) smoke (pot or cigs)

c) chew gum

its a fucking nazi death camp. if there is a chance of me going to new york and not liking the music, then its pretty much a huge gamble to drive 6 hours to have a good time at a club.

oh ya and

d) the crowd blows unless its one of the new york locals or howells, cuz everyone will kiss their ass." -flavanugz

------

"I can't even take a dump without doing some drugs first" -unclefester

------

"say this post in any voice from any cartoon, movie, or tv show and its funny." -flavanugz

------

And my two favorite lines:

------

"Our new game has gotta be calling ras some kind of whore everyday!" -groovefire

&

"hmmm. a roxy girl wanting to get slammed LESS, now im really confused" -flavanugz

and as an instant replay:

"i could stand to get slammed a little less but really i dont care all that much... any excitement is good excitement... " ras :laugh:

Ok...that was some good humor I must admit. but overall this board has joined the ranks of every other message board out there. It's a waste of time.

The lines about mark martini were not cool. Even if it was meant as a joke.

Having a serious conversation about drugs here is wrong. Save that for another board...it doesnt belong here (just like all of you). You need to brag on a messageboard weather or not you do drugs? You are a big toolbox then. Fuck off !

OH one more thing? Meathead did you get my pm on the blue board? Cause I made a post for you on the white board, and started this HUGE thread on the blackboard but I didnt see your response. Oh wait maybe cause I forgot you are twoam on the black board and not on the green board LMFAO !!!! :laugh: so anyway here is a post to tell you to check your post on the orange board (oh wait, are we allowed to talk about the orange board on here teeheehee) and check the thread on the gray board but dont forget to register on the purple board so you can get your pms there too duuuuuuuude.

:rolleyes:

i'm done with this place. until its back to its boring same old 7 people posting neighborhood. ive already found a new board where none of you can bother me and where i can make a friday post and NOT HAVE IT RUINED !!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF AND DIE ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ive already found a new board where none of you can bother me and where i can make a friday post and NOT HAVE IT RUINED !!!!!!!!

i didn't know that homosexual dxm pluggers had there own board!

:hat:

:D