Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...what was the first cd and dvd you purchased...

CD - Shit that was so long ago... I think White Lion " Pride " My cousin was in the band and I went through the whole rocker stage...

DVD - Aramagedon (SP) Apollo 13 and Dazed and Confused...

My collection just hit 200 DVDs :D

Originally posted by elementx

CD - Shit that was so long ago... I think White Lion " Pride " My cousin was in the band and I went through the whole rocker stage...

DVD - Aramagedon (SP) Apollo 13 and Dazed and Confused...

My collection just hit 200 DVDs :D

U should get into SVCD's same Quality, FREE, and fits on to CDR's after its encoded ! :idea:

not positive but my first DVD was either empire records or 10 things i hate about you (don't laugh--i just happen to loooove heath ledger)...

my dad is such a geek, he buys the shittiest movies now just because they're 5 dollars... so now in our collective assortment of DVDs we have things like the man in the iron mask and science fiction movies that i think were made as a joke... i neeeed to go to best buy soon... i have to get almost famous and donnie darko, of course

annnd my first CD that i actually bought myself was no doubt's tragic kingdom...

My first CD I think was Wu Tang Clan Return to the 36 Chambers I am not really sure it was a long time ago.

My first DVD was The BettleJuice DVD (from Howard Stern) one of the worst DVD's you could probably ever see

My DVD collection just hit 5, I am catching up to you ElementX

Originally posted by housedog

My first CD I think was Wu Tang Clan Return to the 36 Chambers I am not really sure it was a long time ago.

My first DVD was The BettleJuice DVD (from Howard Stern) one of the worst DVD's you could probably ever see

My DVD collection just hit 5, I am catching up to you ElementX

LoL I just bought 5 This weekend... :laugh: