Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is Peter Gatien

So, time will indeed tell the truth. Call CAA to see who they are packaging in Akiva Goldsman's film. And should you want to know Peter's whereabouts, call his cell number. And even when Peter was in New York, the last place you would see him is at Pangea. The Toronto papers do sightings of him every week walking his dog, dining out, etc. He is well known in that city.

Hmm...for some one who claims to know so much, you have likely never even met the guy. A movie based on Dave Marvisi taking him down? Ridiculous as Marvisi wasn't even yet part of the scene. His problems began in 1996 and went to trial in 1998. You have gotten so many things wrong that I wonder what makes you think you know anything about him.

There is the truth.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubqueenny

There is the truth.

the truth is anything is possible he could be in ny he could be in toronto. but ya knw it is pretty im possible to go from toronto to ny:rolleyes: so shut the fuck up and stop trying to make it seem like your old skool fucking dork:laugh:

Peter is in Toronto. It is impossible that such a recognizable man could go back and forth from the US and Canada. He was deported, you idiot.

You ought to be schooled. I know this scene inside and out..You are a huge loser who cannot even spell or string a sentence. I doubt you even got into any of Gatien's clubs.

Peter is in Toronto. It is impossible that such a recognizable man could go back and forth from the US and Canada. He was deported, you idiot.

You ought to be schooled. I know this scene inside and out..You are a huge loser who cannot even spell or string a sentence. I doubt you even got into any of Gatien's clubs.

not necessarily... heres a tip cut your losses and shut the fuck up and i see your last post had nothing to do with anything eexcept insults .. i see you are the huge loser that cannot prove a thing... and im sure the only thing you know inside and out is a gloryhole:laugh:

. It is impossible that such a recognizable man could go back and forth from the US and Canada. .

First I dont disagree or agree with any of your statements...I dont give a shit about that Long John Silver drugdealing scumbag however....I could bring an army of mexicans across the border of Canada and US....2nd outside of toronto and nyc very few people know who he is.....

Just to clarify, Peter (not Peter North) is indeed in Toronto or at least has been as of about 2 weeks ago... Not sure about right now and I personally don't care....

As for his girlfriend, a friend of mine mentioned the name Lisa (can't remember the last name) who is supposed to be a writer...

Second hand information from a very trusty source.

-Peter

• 2 weeks later...