Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you swear a lot...

sassa

i curse a lot, which isn't ladylike, but when you have mainly guys as your friends, i guess that it rubs off on you...

who here can keep their mouth free of any swearing for at least one day........i cannot :tongue:

FUCK YEAH!!!

ACtually, in all honesty I've made a concerted effort over the past few years to cut back on the amount of swearing I do.

You know what they say..........a man swears because he doesn't have the words to express what's on his mind.

....omg.....i have the worst mouth....and it's not even just like normal cursing lmao.........it's like these funny combos and shit....i guess a good example would be some of the crap i say one here....i really do verbally come out with shit like that!....needless to say my friends get a kick.........

...but like u said...i am around guys a lot.....and i tend to think and speak like one at times.....not like i am some uber-dyke......also...i tend to verbalize what everyone else is thinking but lacks the ballage to say lol........

Yes, I swear rather often, especially when I'm pissed off or upset about something....

I try to watch my mouth though when I'm talking to my mom...she gets very offended even if I say something as mild as "shit"....lol....she's very ladylike, one of those people who say "gosh darnit" and "shoot" :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by ou812

You know what they say..........a man swears because he doesn't have the words to express what's on his mind.

Someone was watching Malcolm X yesterday... ;)

And yeah, I have a total potty mouth. I watch it when I'm around my family though.

Originally posted by sassa

i curse a lot, which isn't ladylike, but when you have mainly guys as your friends, i guess that it rubs off on you...

I am exactly the same way. Lots of guy friends.. lots of swearing.. oops. :D