Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubber dance moves

anyone know a website or something with links to videos of clubbers dancing well.. i sorta wanna get some new moves and i was hoping i could check stuff out on the web... hopefully soon.

thanks

ps...

maybe even like european music videos or something... i remember seeing some decent dances in an old mauro picotto video... where everything in one half of the video was black in color and everything in the other half of the video was white...like clothes, books, furniture, etc.

thanks again.

Originally posted by prcentauri

damn you all dont have to be fucking dicks. geez fuck all you.

yo dude dont sweat it, i feel you

i tried to search for the same thing, to try and learn new HOUSE dance moves without having to fucking drive 3 hours and shit...

but there really aint shit out there for HOUSE dancing..plenty of b-boy shit, but not much coverage for the many styles OF ACTUALLY DANCING IN TIME TO THE MUSIC...im not hating on b-boys, but i find that the more in time with the music you are, the more "fun" it is, and not a performance...although i seen some b-boys pop and lock in time..but few and far between

but to reiterate, i bring my video camera to many parties, for this reason, so keep checkin out the site, theres a nice one coming soon! (from mayflowers on sat - Irene, Aquaviva, Storm)

Originally posted by prcentauri

maybe even like european music videos or something... i remember seeing some decent dances in an old mauro picotto video... where everything in one half of the video was black in color and everything in the other half of the video was white...like clothes, books, furniture, etc.

thanks again.

i think that was the video for "like this, like that"

Originally posted by bodiii

the best moves are ones you AIN'T seen before...

not moves you stole off a wiggles video...

You don't know what your talking about,Wiggles does have some of the best moves and watching wiggles videos helps people improve on their technique and develop new steps and i've been breaking,lock n' poping and liquid stylin since 17 ....don't tell me you've seen videos before and haven't tried to copy those same steps...anyway for prcentauri going to parties and battling will help you more than videos...but check out the liquid pop collective website and their forum they give useful info....

www.lpclabs.com

peace

Originally posted by shaolinstyle

You don't know what your talking about,Wiggles does have some of the best moves and watching wiggles videos helps people improve on their technique and develop new steps and i've been breaking,lock n' poping and liquid stylin since 17 ....don't tell me you've seen videos before and haven't tried to copy those same steps...anyway for prcentauri going to parties and battling will help you more than videos...but check out the liquid pop collective website and their forum they give useful info....

www.lpclabs.com

peace

calm down...

i ain't knockin wiggles videos...

i've seen 'em...

i just have no interest in watchin style stealers...

or kids tryin to bus me with moves i seen in a video...

originality and imagination is the key...

you got rhythm and a brain...your golden...

Originally posted by bodiii

calm down...

i ain't knockin wiggles videos...

i've seen 'em...

i just have no interest in watchin style stealers...

or kids tryin to bus me with moves i seen in a video...

originality and imagination is the key...

you got rhythm and a brain...your golden...

True, didn't know where you were going with wiggles comment....

peace