Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

rene_martinez

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's a good question? I have the slightest clue either? anyone hear anything?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-23-2001).]

Hey, everyone! Whatever it is going on for the coming weekend....COUNT ME THE F*** IN!!!! My course will be over on Thursday and I will, definately, be needing to blow of some steam!!! S> I called you back the other day and left you a message. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. You know how it's been on this end, chica.

PS. Why did everyone change their colors? cwm35.gif

Originally posted by staceyg5:

rene> hmm, lets see-->can we say nothing?hey, if it means anything, ill be thinking of you while im in nyc. :P

oops, forgot the mwah

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-21-2001).]

ummm... i think you meant to say *we"ll* be thinking of you up in NYC... I KNOW you didnt plan on coming up here and not seeing me.. right stace'?

cwm38.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by staceyg5:

b> got your message. will give ya a ring 2night. hope all is well. its almost over smile.gif the easy part, right?

Yup, only the easy part. Of course, the hard part happens to be a bit more fun too. Lots of studying but definately a bit more fun. wink.gif

Pah. NYC. Let me see here. Little D will flake out *duck*, but... then again, so will YOU, Stacey!!! <Sheesh!>

And, even if you both DO get together, while you're staring at the chains barring your entrance to TWILO, I can -ASSURE- you I'll be doing /something/ interesting here in Miami. <Pah!>

<I'll turn off my phone about now. Don't want nasty messages from EITHER of you! Heheheh.>

Seriously though... everyone hitting Space, or...? What about Friday/Saturday nights?

(C'mon, I'll need something to help me recover from Wednesday's N'SYNC concert!)

Always,

Rene'

------------------

Originally posted by pod:

Space is having a big memorial day blowout, I'm going .. smile.gif

Pod, what are they selling? cwm4.gif

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

My friend had a little conflict there about 5 months ago, i'm not thrashing Space but there getting a little to strict.I've been back twice since the conflict, but I don't intend to go like I used to, what they did to my friend was harsh, and i'll never forget that... You guys don't know the story behind it, if you did you'd probably have a change of mind of Space. cwm10.gifcwm10.gif

Originally posted by bbflux:

Hey, everyone! Whatever it is going on for the coming weekend....COUNT ME THE F*** IN!!!! My course will be over on Thursday and I will, definately, be needing to blow of some steam!!! S> I called you back the other day and left you a message. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. You know how it's been on this end, chica.

PS. Why did everyone change their colors? cwm35.gif

b> got your message. will give ya a ring 2night. hope all is well. its almost over smile.gif the easy part, right?

Originally posted by littled:

ummm... i think you meant to say *we"ll* be thinking of you up in NYC... I KNOW you didnt plan on coming up here and not seeing me.. right stace'?

cwm38.gifcwm1.gif

oh lil one, how could i forget thee? of course not chic but have no way to get in touch w' ya. does the cell # still work? let me know. cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-21-2001).]

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

Pah. NYC. Let me see here. Little D will flake out *duck*, but... then again, so will YOU, Stacey!!! <Sheesh!>

And, even if you both DO get together, while you're staring at the chains barring your entrance to TWILO, I can -ASSURE- you I'll be doing /something/ interesting here in Miami. <Pah!>

<I'll turn off my phone about now. Don't want nasty messages from EITHER of you! Heheheh.>

oops, i forgot that hanging out with 14 yr old kids is considered interesting-->my bad

cwm1.gif

stacey cwm38.gif rene regardless what he says **MWAH**

Archived