Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest shopping regret!

I'm sure everyone has a shopping regret where they wanted to buy something but opted not to and than when they came back it was gone.

I went to Short Hills Mall because I had an hr to waste between my classes and tried on a pink Versace bathing suit. It fit me perfectly!!! It was amazing... i like the James Bond type of bathing suits and I haven't been able to find them but this was it!!! Since i didn't bring any thing to pay with I just decided to come back the next day, it was a bit expensive and my boyfriend basically talked me out of it!!! :mad:

I came back a week later and it was gone. Of course...

I'm still regreting not buying it to this day!

Originally posted by thrillfire

I'm sure everyone has a shopping regret where they wanted to buy something but opted not to and than when they came back it was gone.

I went to Short Hills Mall because I had an hr to waste between my classes and tried on a pink Versace bathing suit. It fit me perfectly!!! It was amazing... i like the James Bond type of bathing suits and I haven't been able to find them but this was it!!! Since i didn't bring any thing to pay with I just decided to come back the next day, it was a bit expensive and my boyfriend basically talked me out of it!!! :mad:

I came back a week later and it was gone. Of course...

I'm still regreting not buying it to this day!

ah yes, the one that got away story. i am all too familiar with this one. I have many of those stories in my book.

shopping regret??

Well Random but.. I bought a DKNY (Donna Karan) Leather Motorcross outift.. I thought it was the coolest shit ever.. Retail price was like $1500.. I think $750 for jacket/pants... (didnt pay that much though) Bought, lost a TON of weight and now it doesnt fit.. Never wore it.. Tried selling on ebay and cant get rid of :(

wow... I have so many shopping regrets... the most recent was:

I was at Saks Off @ Woodberry and found this terrific pair of Seven sailor jeans, a style which I've been looking for al over for a long time, for about $50. I tried them on, the fit was impeccable. I realized that I left my damn wallet in the car, so I went and got it, and when I came back, they were gone. It was stupid of me to not ask the lady in the fitting room to hold them for me for about 15 minutes.

Oh, and also, at Woodberry @ MaxMara... there was a really nice and practical fall jacket, that I would make great use out of for more than 1 season. The price was not bad actually for a jacket like that, $600 on sale (it was lined with fur inside) and for some reason I just couldn't dish out $600. I mean it WAS a shitload of money. And I totally regret it. :( I just wish I hadn't bought all that other cheap worthless crap that day.

I regret buying stuff rather than not buying something. I always tend to buy stuff that's really trendy before it becomes trendy. Then everyone starts wearing it and after a season it gets played.

i.e.

Gucci bucket hat (and I got a matching belt)

Fendi purse w. the logo

The little LV logo purse

the stiletto Timb's (ok, I got the cheap version but still, I didn't expect everyone to start wearing them a few weeks after I got mine)

I got all of these the season when they first came out and a few months later I see everyone sporting the imitation a couple months later.

Oh, and I must have thrown out like 10 pairs of stiletto heels after wearing them once and killing my feet. Buying stilettos is always hit or miss.

So what's the lesson I've learned....I'm never buying anything that has a logo ever again.

But the upside is...30 years from now when im like 50, I could make a comeback w. this stuff, so I'm saving it. That's assuming I don't get fat.