Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you love two women

nitro449

I think it's possible to love two women, I think it's impossible to be IN love with two women. As far as "choosing" is concerned, it would all depend on the situation(comfort level) and ofcourse, what your heart tells you ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by digital7:

I think it's possible to love two women, I think it's impossible to be IN love with two women. As far as "choosing" is concerned, it would all depend on the situation(comfort level) and ofcourse, what your heart tells you ...

lol... if it were my situation... it'd be My choice... when i tell you to get your s*** and go be with her. cwm23.gif

why do you ask nitro?

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by littled:

lol... if it were my situation... it'd be My choice... when i tell you to get your s*** and go be with her.

lol, thats the spirit cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

aww, d7> you have a mushy side. who would of guessed?

anyway, you can love someone but not be in love with them. big difference. which one is it nitro?

Originally posted by staceyg5:

aww, d7> you have a mushy side. who would of guessed?

Hey you'd be surprised! It's amazing what a psychiatrist could do, it worked wonders for me cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Hey you'd be surprised! It's amazing what a psychiatrist could do, it worked wonders for me cwm4.gif

what did? ..the psychiatrist, or the drugs? j/k

cwm35.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

what did? ..the psychiatrist, or the drugs? j/k

cwm35.gif

Doctor E. Rica makes house calls, it's called "weekend therapy", anytime I've feel stressed and need to alleviate the pressure, she comes a callin cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

cwm41.gif

does she do group sessions? lol....

LOL .. oh hell yeah, she loves group sessions. as a matter of fact, I think she likes all kind of sessions? cwm12.gif I'll keep ya posted girl

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

My vote goes with the "Yes, you can love and be IN LOVE with more than one person at a time" minority. Granted, I don't believe this is something that happens casually or whatnot, but I do think it is a tangle that a person can get into.

Oh well. Bash away.

(Group therapy? SHAME on ALL of you!)

Rene'

------------------

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

Rene'

Hey!, no busting chops today Rene, I'm still recovering! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

Rene'

who are you kidding? you'll probably be the one leading the session smile.gif

btw nitro> temptation is a test--dont be fooled. the grass isnt so green on the other side...

I think it all depends on how much of yourself you really put into the relationship. I could never do it.

If you're the scarce type than sure....maybe you could even be doing 3 or 4 at once and still have time for yourself. Hey, I know people like this... However, if you're the whole hearted type then ...NO WAY! You're not being honest with yourself. That's just an opinion, though. cwm12.gif

My husband's advice would be.....Try a threesome! He wouldn't mean it of course (yeah, right! rolleyes.gif )

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 06-05-2001).]

Archived