Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carguy has officially........

Originally posted by dani672

i swear to god.. i went to eat with my grandparents tonight and my waitress had a mullet!

Ive noticed the waitress or females with mullets are usually bull dykes that try to kick your ass for staring at their atrocious hair do's.

Dani when I shave my head does that count as me getting my hair did?? Can I say I got my hair did every other day>>

Originally posted by kostaP

Ive noticed the waitress or females with mullets are usually bull dykes that try to kick your ass for staring at their atrocious hair do's.

Dani when I shave my head does that count as me getting my hair did?? Can I say I got my hair did every other day>>

sure whatever you want.. next time i see you i'll be like.. hey kosta you got your hair did... i need to get my hair did.. i think i am cutting it to my shoulders:( i can't sit for long enough to blow dry it right now:(

Originally posted by dani672

sure whatever you want.. next time i see you i'll be like.. hey kosta you got your hair did... i need to get my hair did.. i think i am cutting it to my shoulders:( i can't sit for long enough to blow dry it right now:(

I think it'll look cute nice and short for the summer. It'll be "cooler" anyway.

Sorry dont know what its like to blow dry hair. Last time I had hair was like 99 or 2000

Originally posted by piro8

your old hairdo without the Gel in it..........j/k

Remember Luke from Dukes of Hazzard or the teacher from Welcome Back Cotter or Ponch from Chips or Bob Ross who painted "happy little mountains"..................those are prime examples of mullets.

Billy Ray Cyrus..............:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

....yea......the mullet does seem to be the popular choice for muff divin mamas...........

I had one the other day.........woman totally butch......had me cut more layers into ther back section of hair and the front from her ear forward was cut to to about the middle of her ear, then slightly layered to take weight out

i wasnt allowed to blow it out and the side "wings" were brushed back for that feathered look LMFAO

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Billy Ray Cyrus..............:laugh: :laugh:

Let's not forget your favorite next door neighbor and mine....................Larry from Three's Company (you know, the upstairs neighbor). :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

Let's not forget your favorite next door neighbor and mine....................Larry from Three's Company (you know, the upstairs neighbor). :laugh:

oh yeah!! lol

Mullet is also referred to as the HOCKEY HAIRCUT

well i am off to work now, maybe i'll be cutting some mullets today :cool:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I had one the other day.........woman totally butch......had me cut more layers into ther back section of hair and the front from her ear forward was cut to to about the middle of her ear, then slightly layered to take weight out

i wasnt allowed to blow it out and the side "wings" were brushed back for that feathered look LMFAO

:laugh: ..."are u sure u don't want a blow out!?".....lol,......i hate when they don't let u finish it! lol...........

..and HeLLLLLooOOOOOoo carguy!

Originally posted by carguy19

I played hockey my whole life, but I dont consider my old haircut to be mullet-like. The new doo has however improvfed my box-eating skillz, watch out ladies!!!!:laugh:

Hi christina, aleesh, alan, and misky too

What's up Carl?? Long time, no see.

See you at the Surf!!!

sssup misk!

Im sure we'll both be there alan, but seeing, hearing smelling, I don't know bro think Im gonna be fuct the fuck up,

see you there.....

get the soco and lime ready zee!!!!!

hey carl remember those supposed soco and lime shots we got at gustevenos??? you know the soco.. with a lime wedge on it... hahah :laugh: eek those were rough

I played hockey my whole life, but I dont consider my old haircut to be mullet-like. The new doo has however improvfed my box-eating skillz, watch out ladies!!!!:laugh:

Hi christina, aleesh, alan, and misky too

Hello.wave_hi.gif

What's the game plan for this weekend?

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: ..."are u sure u don't want a blow out!?".....lol,......i hate when they don't let u finish it! lol...........

..and HeLLLLLooOOOOOoo carguy!

oh yes, i hate that, "are you sure you dont want me to spend 30 minutes with hot air blowing in my face, straining my arms resulting years from now as carpal tunnel".............:blown: