Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cigarette ban in nj

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

I wouldnt mind not having smoking in clubs or bars. What is everyones thoughts on this?

How about you go fuck yourself and I shove my size 13 shoe up your ass?? What are your thoughts on this?? Does this upset you?? Does this make you sad? Or perhaps this makes you happy!!

Anything else you wanna take away from the people. First its drugs then smoking then alcohol. (i hear prohibition is coming back) Then they'll tell you house music is evil so you can no longer listen to it.then you have to pay to breathe the free air.

Its funny how NY cant fight the war on drugs yet they seem to have this smoking ban under control. Government conspiracy I say.

Originally posted by kostaP

How about you go fuck yourself and I shove my size 13 shoe up your ass?? What are your thoughts on this?? Does this upset you?? Does this make you sad? Or perhaps this makes you happy!!

Anything else you wanna take away from the people. First its drugs then smoking then alcohol. (i hear prohibition is coming back) Then they'll tell you house music is evil so you can no longer listen to it.then you have to pay to breathe the free air.

Its funny how NY cant fight the war on drugs yet they seem to have this smoking ban under control. Government conspiracy I say.

Wow tough guy. Its called an opinion u moron. I was just asking what peoples thoughts were on the subject. Obviously u wouldnt like it. How about you take your own advice and go fuck yourself you jerk-off :D

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen. It's a digusting habit, and I hate having to come home with that nasty smoky smell in my clothes and hair and whatnot, ugghhh. Plus after the night wears on the shit kinda lingers in the air and it really starts to irritate my eyes and throat.

Designated smoking areas (the parking lot) would be a great idea.

Wow tough guy. Its called an opinion u moron. I was just asking what peoples thoughts were on the subject. Obviously u wouldnt like it. How about you take your own advice and go fuck yourself you jerk-off :D

Not being a tough guy Id shove my shoe up your ass I wanted to know your thoughts on that.

You retard I am obviously pro smoking. It is something I do by choice. and every one says what about the non-smokers rights well what about the smokers rights. Its not always black and white there are shades of grey inbetween.

i agree, wtf are u taking away our rights???????

I wouldnt mind not having smoking in clubs or bars. What is everyones thoughts on this?

This has now become one advantage we have over city clubs, the ban on smokin in NY may save lives in the long run, but has without a dought had an immediate negative impact on nys economy and nightlife. I smoke and know its a stupid decision but exactly that its my decision. Smokin and drinking go hand and hand(no pun intended) and everyone knows that. If u dont like it go to the movies not a nightclub.

Originally posted by xrapturex

as a smoker, I would be devistated.....for real...

but if they at least had a smoking/non smoking section, that would be cool.

I don't smoke, but i date a smoker. If the clubs ended up having a designated smoking room and a non-smoking room(which i think realistically doesn't work out) and I would assume that the non smoking room would be the bigger of the two. Would hooking up become an issue? Like a nonsmoker who thinks the person in the smoking room is really cute, but than the whole smoking issue gets in the way. I mean when my bf comes in to kiss me and everything I can smell the smoke(especially when I'm down wind of him)before his lips touch mine. So u basically can sniff out the ones who smoke versus who doesn't. I think clubbing would then end up smokers versus the non smokers. Makes a pretty funny image, cause one group thinks they're better than the other.

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

Having a smoking and a non smoking section in a club is like having a peeing and a non peeing section in the pool......:peeright:

I like that. I might not be up in arms about the smoking versus non smoking. but i totally advocate a peeing and a non peeing section in the pool!!

Kosta, you have a size 13 shoe? Dammmm

If smoking only killed smokers, there'd be no argument. But, second hand smoke kills nonsmokers.

For this reason, smoking will be banned in all public places in the United States within the next 5-8 years.

How stupid can you be to argue this issue?

Then again, you smokers are killing yourselves and don't care...

Maybe you'll be lucky enough that they make smoking illegal, and you'll live longer, like it or not.

Have a swell day

;)

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

LMAO!! I needed that.

Screwn u 2night....I'll pee wherever I want!!! :D

Oh yea? U pee on your side of the pool and I'll pee on MY side of the pool. :clap2:

I bet you half of this board pee in a pool, and claim they never did such a thing.