Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU # 21--> Deep Dish?

staceyg5

Wonder what city it'll be. GU 20 is Singapore, why the hell is Singapore a GU before Miami? Now that I think of it, why are a lot of the GU cities on there before Miami...I can understand having NYC, London, and Ibiza before us, but come on!

haven't heard anything. I'd love to see that though

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

The last time they came to Miami they said they were negociating w/ the GU boys...

So far they're working on or finished Yoshiesque 2 and were doing Twilo 2...

So lets say they were to do a GU 21, I think they'd pick D.C.

Not to say I wouldn't want Miami as a GU!!!!

Can you imagine that party...wicked

DT-Miami

Sasha-Miami

D.Seaman-Miami........................................

Originally posted by loraine:

The last time they came to Miami they said they were negociating w/ the GU boys...

So far they're working on or finished Yoshiesque 2 and were doing Twilo 2...

So lets say they were to do a GU 21, I think they'd pick D.C.

Not to say I wouldn't want Miami as a GU!!!!

Can you imagine that party...wicked

DT-Miami

Sasha-Miami

D.Seaman-Miami........................................

stacey--> very happy. loraine, its well overdo but somehow i dont think it will take place. tho, cant see them going to DC b/4 miami. who knows, just rumor i heard...

Originally posted by pod:

Wonder what city it'll be. GU 20 is Singapore, why the hell is Singapore a GU before Miami? Now that I think of it, why are a lot of the GU cities on there before Miami...I can understand having NYC, London, and Ibiza before us, but come on!

the answer is zouk

possibly one of the best clubs in the world

no one is on drugs, it's totally about the music and the vibe.

Bleah!

Between Yoshi2 and Twilo/Deep Dish, I'll be so hyped that it won't matter if they do GU Miami or not.

Heh.

Rene'

Anything going on this weekend? Or are all our eggs in the Level/Mix basket?

------------------

Originally posted by Nolimit:

the answer is zouk

possibly one of the best clubs in the world

no one is on drugs, it's totally about the music and the vibe.

Also, the GU boys love far-off exotic places. Like Singapore. LOL as far as the GU cities, what I really thought was stupid was giving LA a GU instead of Miami. Miami was into dance music back when LA still thought bands like Poison, Warrant, Winger & Nelson were good ideas.....

to finally answer that question about GU21 here it is:

This is an official announcement! Deep Dish will do Global Underground 21 from Moscow and it will be released around late September or early October. Actually Ali and Sharam played at Club 13 in Moscow Russia last Friday June 1st and Saturday June 2nd which is what the album will be based on. It's said by the people who were there that it was great to see the Deep Dish guys play to such an intimate crowd that were totally locked in to what they were playing. Deep Dish second Yoshiesque album is also about to be released soon

source: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.xpander.nl" TARGET=_blank>www.xpander.nl</A>

[This message has been edited by loraine (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by loraine:

to finally answer that question about GU21 here it is:

This is an official announcement! Deep Dish will do Global Underground 21 from Moscow and it will be released around late September or early October. Actually Ali and Sharam played at Club 13 in Moscow Russia last Friday June 1st and Saturday June 2nd which is what the album will be based on. It's said by the people who were there that it was great to see the Deep Dish guys play to such an intimate crowd that were totally locked in to what they were playing. Deep Dish second Yoshiesque album is also about to be released soon

source: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.xpander.nl" TARGET=_blank>www.xpander.nl</A>

[This message has been edited by loraine (edited 06-10-2001).]

loraine> heard about this over the weekend but thxs for the update. either way, cant wait to hear it...

Archived