Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 Terrace Will Open Friday Night

spacious

Guest brwneydtrouble

Have to agree on David Alexander as well..... had a great time bartending for him and the rest of the proton DJ's at Union during Conference. Great music and great guys.

"..these two are the shit right now in the local scene, their sets are flawless, tight, full of groovey bass lines, pumpin' dirty HOUSE!!!.."

Sorry to be negative here..... but I was at Space's afterhours last

friday and 1 of the two really couldn't match beats all night.

To be honest, the mixing wasn't tight, never-the-less flawless.

And to be honest again, the most mediocre after hrs. set Iv'e heard at

Space. solo mis 2 centavos ....

i think ill bump this just so Spacious sees it quicker...

DAVID ALEXANDER opening...then

JIMMY TOURAL...

and DJ KAENOW closing!!!

david has that deep house vibe...Jimmy can bang it with a deep/tribal groove...and Kaenow can close it with his progressive beats and Epic Trance!

that would be a great night!:tongue:

What better than a SpaceCadet to judge who plays at Space? ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by basich

"..these two are the shit right now in the local scene, their sets are flawless, tight, full of groovey bass lines, pumpin' dirty HOUSE!!!.."

Space. solo mis 2 centavos ....

Thats not really being too negative. It did take Gabby a while to get warmed up and by the time people started jumping around to his music, it was time to hand the dex over to OG. These guys are used to playing in small venues like Lime Bar, Union Lounge and Blue, not the likes of the blue room at Space which was a new experience for them. I missed their afterhours set that night, so I don't know how they did, which I will not miss tonight. *lol* The terrace is more up their alley, and I am sure they will do the event justice.

Space. solo mis 2 centavos

That's funny, i was there all night and i didn't hear any off beat mixing. And if the set was so mediocre, why was the room jamminn' and why were they asked to play again, this time on the patio?

To be honest, sounds like your a jealous DJ...:flame:

who cares!

they are not at the terrace tonight because of public demand or great past performances. pure availablility- have no gig, will play.

from open til close, deep dish will erase all of your thoughts on space 34 for the weekend in both the main room and on the terrace...see you all there

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, out of everyone complaining, how many of you showed up this time? Well, I got there at about 7:30 and the place was not too empty. I for one had a great time, the sets were incredible and flawless when they went back and forth between Cue and Gabby. They didn't play in the patio like advertised, but in the blue room. This time it was much better than last saturday, and I am sure next week will be even better. THIS is a party that I will definitely go to.

I personally will not be going to DD, not really a big fan of them and I have seen them 4 times at space already.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Well, out of everyone complaining, how many of you showed up this time? Well, I got there at about 7:30 and the place was not too empty. I for one had a great time, the sets were incredible and flawless when they went back and forth between Cue and Gabby. They didn't play in the patio like advertised, but in the blue room. This time it was much better than last saturday, and I am sure next week will be even better. THIS is a party that I will definitely go to.

Great party ... about music ... I left around 6:45 ... initially intending to buy smokes at the gas station (booth closed before :( ) ... and was too tired to walk back in ...

Nice to finally meet Andrew Thomas ... and always a pleasure to see Roly :)

Had a great time with Jimmy rocking the dance floor and then this kid Patrick Olivier ... pissed I missed Fernando's set :mad: ... probably next week ... ;):hat: