Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer love? or Summer single?

Originally posted by tastyt

And why can't you do all that stuff unless you're single? My boyfriend and I go out together. In fact, at this point I like to go out more than he does, and I'm 3 yrs older than him!

Obviously you don't have to be in a relationship if you don't want one, but don't think that having a girlfriend means you can't still have a great time! :)

:aright:

i don't have one but maybe I'll meet someone to share this summer with. No fun doing some things on your own (keep it CLEAN people!!LOL!)

I want to head to the countryside /mountains and view a starry sky with a new honey..<sigh> lol :makeout:

I got summer love...

From looking at some responses, like Zoolanders "Pro's and Con's" I must say that some of the stuff is not exactly true.

We all make our relationships what they are...if you have the type of guy/girl that keeps you from hanging out with friends, then that is your fault for being with them in the first place.

Everyone should have their own space to be with their friends, as well as their girls/guys. You should be able to go out and party with your girl/guy just as you would with your friends if you are that close and enjoy the same things.

If your relationship is that awesome/fun/exciting and full of considerations for time and space...then you wont feel the need to hook up with random people and worry about someones emotinal baggage/attachment and the herp after the hook up! :laugh:

Regardless, everyone enjoy your summer single or not! ;)

Single, but always keeping an eye out for love, but American women are the toughest out there and NY ladies seem to be the highest form of the species! That "edge" they posses, though razor sharp is sexy! Aussie girls are great too though... I can trade some Aussie sheila's for some NY girls...LOL! Any takers?

EvanScott