Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D & G Gear...

Originally posted by berniec

where does everyone get theirs? Other then Macys, Bloomingdales, and the D&G store in the city... i've been looking for 2 shirts for like 2 months and none of those place got em

neiman marcus

hmm have to look again, last time I looked in NM the only stuff they had was like suites and shit by them. I'm lookin for a cutt off shirt (if anyone saw the movie the real cancun, one of the guys is wearing it actually), and the other is a tank that I saw in Details and cant find anywhere either :(

I get my more casual D&G stuff @ either Century 21 or Loahman's. I have also found some couture items @ Neiman Marcus Last Call @Woodberry. The D&G store @ Woodberry have also had some good deals on shoes. However, for my more trendy, upscale stuff (when I have enough money), I go to the D&G store in NYC.

where does everyone get theirs? Other then Macys, Bloomingdales, and the D&G store in the city... i've been looking for 2 shirts for like 2 months and none of those place got em

canal street for some reason the have the best prices over there... lol /j/k nordstrom, bloomies, and of course the d&g store...

Originally posted by stdiamante

try calling the store.. if was in mag or that movie might already be long gone..

i was looking for a jacket i went on their site (stupid idea it was all in italian and did not have their current line up) went to bloomies, to nordstrom, the store, and noone had it finally at the store i asked them if they could get it and poof... its in my closet... if its gone theyll locate it... most of the time once garments retire here in US they go to canada... so try there...

anyone ever see this.......

i was at nordstroms and was looking around when i saw a couple of "spoof" t-shirts

i looked at the label and it said "d & g"

i was like i didn't think they would make shirts like that. then after reading a bit closer it said "d & g...david and goliath"

i started to think they may have brought in the wrong shirts. making a mistake by overlooking the brand.

funny you asked that because one of my boys just told me today that on their site there is a number you can order some hot shit through the phone straight from italy.......not sure bout it tho...still gotta check it out :cool:

good luck

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

funny you asked that because one of my boys just told me today that on their site there is a number you can order some hot shit through the phone straight from italy.......not sure bout it tho...still gotta check it out :cool:

good luck

it just might be HOT shit.:rolleyes: er...buy american. pffft, yeah right.:D

Originally posted by drmoxx

anyone ever see this.......

i was at nordstroms and was looking around when i saw a couple of "spoof" t-shirts

i looked at the label and it said "d & g"

i was like i didn't think they would make shirts like that. then after reading a bit closer it said "d & g...david and goliath"

i started to think they may have brought in the wrong shirts. making a mistake by overlooking the brand.

LOL they are a hot teenage girl PJ brand. they typically have cartoons and lil cutesy logos or sayings on them.. although the moniker/initials are the same, how could you mistake it for a dolce & gabana style?

• 2 weeks later...

platinum on south st in philly

Originally posted by drmoxx

nychica

it was actually on the next rack over . i went from looking at dolce and gabana, diesel etc to the next rack and saw d&g david and goliath...

maybe they had them in the wrong place?

I saw that this past weekend in bloomingdales too

i was like WTF lol :laugh: