Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picotto

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are any of u peeps friends wit the girl who was on her mans shoulders and got rite next to the booth and gave Picotto a high five.. i thought it was funny when the boucer came over, yelled at her to get down and said they would get thrown out if they did ita again.. lol..

Originally posted by technicfreek

are any of u peeps friends wit the girl who was on her mans shoulders and got rite next to the booth and gave Picotto a high five.. i thought it was funny when the boucer came over, yelled at her to get down and said they would get thrown out if they did ita again.. lol..

I was lifted up several times but never to touch Picotto.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Dude that wasn't me..

:blank: No more hugs for you!!

er..um....yes yes yer right it wasn't u...it was someone else.....um.....it was......??........Solbeam!! yea that who it was.

<phew> ::for a minute there i thought i was never gonna get any more hugs::

Originally posted by technicfreek

Yeah, that was some bouncer lookin kid liftin up naughtybabe

Originally posted by naughtybabe

You wanna play... We can play..

DOUBLE D's :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I love you woman!!

BTW: I <3 Picotto!!!!!!!!!!!! It was nice to see people...I had a freakin blast...

Misstress Barbara and Speedy J tomorrow night...I need another tech fix...

good time last night, all 3 dj's held it down, crowd was kinda shady tho, too many glowsticks and big pupils. This one guy near the booth kept harassing all the girls, smacking them in the asses with glowsticks and lifting their arms up, haha one chick kept turning around sayin "GET OFF ME" but he wouldn't till her man stepped in, lol that's Arc for you tho, lotta hot ladies there last night, def a diff crowd that goes there now, oh well, still a slammin night.

Originally posted by damack

good time last night, all 3 dj's held it down, crowd was kinda shady tho, too many glowsticks and big pupils. This one guy near the booth kept harassing all the girls, smacking them in the asses with glowsticks and lifting their arms up, haha one chick kept turning around sayin "GET OFF ME" but he wouldn't till her man stepped in, lol that's Arc for you tho, lotta hot ladies there last night, def a diff crowd that goes there now, oh well, still a slammin night.

i saw that guy, he kept doing that to my friend and i stepped in, then he moved in on another girl. morons:blank:

Originally posted by damack

bro, it was pure sausage

thats why I kept dartin off to the bodega to hit a 22 with origskeemer and ghhhoooost