Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

Spillin' shit...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Mystify22

Unfortunately, I am very clumsy, so yes, I know what you're talking about...it usually lands right on my shirt or in my lap :(

My family tells me I need a bib at dinner :blank:

:laugh::tongue: I am a mess myself. I just knocked over a can of sprite earlier all over my kitchen floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had a glass of water on my desk the other day, completely just knocked it over about 2 inches from my computer... luckily nothing w/ the comp got wet... but it went all over my desk, papers, my floor and my chair grrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ronin

:laugh::tongue: I am a mess myself. I just knocked over a can of sprite earlier all over my kitchen floor.

:laugh: awww, I'm pretty much used to it, I am no longer surprised when I spill :hat:

Haven't talked to you in a while, how have you been doing?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: awww, I'm pretty much used to it, I am no longer surprised when I spill :hat:

Haven't talked to you in a while, how have you been doing?!

good good thanx. everytime ur online, you're away! I see i didnt make your favorites list in the other thread. :(

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by linabina

i had a glass of water on my desk the other day, completely just knocked it over about 2 inches from my computer... luckily nothing w/ the comp got wet... but it went all over my desk, papers, my floor and my chair grrr

That always happens to me at work :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

Do any of you find that when you spill something, especially orange juice or ketchup, it ALWAYS lands on the worst thing possible :confused:

:shaky:

lmao... yep yep.. whenever i spill something its also always in slow motion... as if i see it happening... and im yelling "noooooooo~!" like in the movies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×