Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone tell me why all the beautiful chicks.....

JonStephen

Originally posted by djjonstephen

are either dumb as a fuckin doorknob, psycho strippers, or lawyers

either way I'm not connecting with them so here I am relegated to one night stands and/or mediocrity

had to vent

you could become a fag abd just wash you hands of it all.

thats cause like none of them HAD to develop a personality since they always got a lot if not everything by their looks since they were 13/14

why don´t you like intelligent, beautiful, goal-oriented chicks btw??

like law/medical/business students for example, VERY yummy and it´s very refreshing if you have the OPTION to have an intelligent conversation besides all the fooling around, flirting, etc.

those are the PRIZES!

this is why im not into the typical "hot" chick, fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair............ i much rather a cute natural beauty with a head on her shoulders and a personality, and there are a lot of those out there, tho they usually have boyfriends.

I dunno. . . I knew a few hot girls back in college who were pre-med . . .smart as all hell, but completely psycho. Even in a school of very smart people (Johns Hopkins U), the few hot girls generally were at least a little bit crazy.

Originally posted by damack

this is why im not into the typical "hot" chick, fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair............ i much rather a cute natural beauty with a head on her shoulders and a personality, and there are a lot of those out there, tho they usually have boyfriends.

Tell me about it.. Sick and tired of it.. and half the time, the boyfriend just dont appreciate them.. :frust:

Usually hot girls w/ fake everything are usually the most insecure so therefore they act psycho :).....Men are just as bad....But...there are plenty of beautiful people in this world who have the whole package both inside & out...u tell yourself that & you keep it movingggggg

Originally posted by tastey

thats cause like none of them HAD to develop a personality since they always got a lot if not everything by their looks since they were 13/14

why don´t you like intelligent, beautiful, goal-oriented chicks btw??

like law/medical/business students for example, VERY yummy and it´s very refreshing if you have the OPTION to have an intelligent conversation besides all the fooling around, flirting, etc.

those are the PRIZES!

:clap: very well said:aright: