Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lovers in the Night

macfunk19

stacey...the sarge has a woman in every port..however,let me remind all of the legend of the black haired bitch....Once upon a time, the black haired bitch would be mean to all the boys and girls that would want to get into Space...one day..the handsome Macfunk came on his trusty steed and took the bitch away to his castle on the mountain...where they lived happily ever after with thier son, georgeacasta...

Originally posted by macfunk19:

Sgtfury u mean the black haired bitch... on the picture.

be careful with her, she has a luminecent shirt on cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by sgtfury:

stacey...the sarge has a woman in every port..however,let me remind all of the legend of the black haired bitch....Once upon a time, the black haired bitch would be mean to all the boys and girls that would want to get into Space...one day..the handsome Macfunk came on his trusty steed and took the bitch away to his castle on the mountain...where they lived happily ever after with thier son, georgeacasta...

G.A., Is this true? cwm27.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

i haven't seen them as well either, but i miss them... the new girl is a bitch, has an annoyingly high pitched voice that she only uses when she feels she should scream at the clubbers waiting in line (always) AND she is not hot... i used to love the girl with the dark hair... now that's a HOT bouncer!!! have any of you noticed her resemblance to sandra bullock??

Originally posted by staceyg5:

sarge> thats okay (sniff) THEY cant love you like i could cwm1.gif

oh !! I see how you are . it’s all about the "sarge". And here I thought we bonded last nite. smile.gif peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

I'm having this image of the ENERGIZER BUNNY flash through my brain. . . cwm2.gif

. . . BTW, it's one of the only moments YOU stopped dancing to take it!!!! THANX, chick!

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 06-27-2001).]

cwm11.gif cool pic guys, I have one word ... sober cwm32.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

AIM: digit960

Archived