Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way, Way, Way off topic....

prplhz

Who is going to NYC this weekend to party and go to ARC? I'm just really excited about this coming weekend and I wanted to see who exactly was going down. I ask because I don't know if NY has changed his mind, or if Flava has made up his mind yet, or possibly if either have a mind of their own. So any answers are welcome! Also, if anyone has decided to go down that I didn't know about before.

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh2: :laugh2: ...prplhz said "go down" :rolleyes::tongue:

:bj:

ok, that was my daily post on the Boston board, I wont intrude for the rest of the day. :D

I'm going down to la la land....:D

Are you going to be in the city this weekend?

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm going down to la la land....:D

Are you going to be in the city this weekend?

i was there this past weekend. might go next month for DH, depending on who else they get for that one year anniversary party....but i would be "going up" not "down"

:D

Originally posted by flavanugz

my mind is still mush from sunday. saeed and palash rocked it hard. ill know better in a day or two.

Let us know, would love to have you! (hehe I said I want to have Flava)....:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Not sure yet, I gotta move into my new apt this Sat/Sun. So me getting home at 2pm on Sun may hinder that.

:(

why is it that a shitload of people are moving this weekend? i'm also moving on the weekend btw.

Originally posted by adeliz01

Damn, vic and prplhz are coming down to new york the one weekend that I leave to go to Boston!!!!

i'm not going to NY this weekend. everyone's moving this weekend from the house. i might go next month for their 1 year anniversary if the lineup is good.

well, let me know. I was upset to see that you were in nyc this past weekend-- i was bored out of my mind b/c all of my nyc friends went out of town and I didn't want to (read-- didn't have $$ for a train ticket to dc 2 weekends in a row.) Where are you moving to?

moving right around the corner 16th St. in Silver Springs. i thought most people would be out and about this past weekend :(

i'll make sure to get in contact on the next trip up. :)

i think tiny and some are planning to go up in June also.

i think tiny and crew are thinking of the 21st for gabriel and dresden. 1st anniversary party is the following week, dt-dh and "special guests" with a party that will continue well into sunday...or so they say.

it sounds interesting.

time to apply for membership to AARP? :tongue:

Originally posted by adeliz01

Sweet! My b-day celebration may be the weekend of the 21st or the 28th, so I will let you guys know.

When is your B-Day? The weekend of the 21st is my birthday weekend...:D

Mine is June 26th, my best friend's is June 19th, so we are going to try to do a joint thing.....the problem is her nephew is due to be born on June 26th (great timing right! haha) so I'm not sure when we are going to plan it for yet..........