Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss - july 3rd @space Miami - lineup info

jcbliss

hey guys,

tuesday july 3rd bliss in association with Renaissance will team up once again to give you our 2nd anual independence night. Confirmed so far : Deep Dish - Steve :Lawler : Satoshii Tomiee : Tarrentella : Kelvin Andrews : plus more headliners tba - Get excited!! this is going to be an amazing event!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excellent stuff! Deep Dish & Lawler rock! and I finally get to hear Satoshi Tomiie!, count me in!...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 05-23-2001).]

i hate space

i want to see lawler

i hate space

i want to see lawler

i hate space

i want to see lawler...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - decisions decisions decisions - i wonder if i could convince lawler to do an impromptous set at nikki's or some such...

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

Originally posted by staceyg5:

danny> im right behind you... hope you are feeling better smile.gif

good stacey, let's see if we get the group together, I'm still sick, but I'm feeling a little better babes, thanx 4 askin cwm12.gif I should be complete by saturday for an all night fiasco

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by noira:

i hate space

i want to see lawler

i hate space

i want to see lawler

i hate space

i want to see lawler...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - decisions decisions decisions - i wonder if i could convince lawler to do an impromptous set at nikki's or some such...

c'mon bonnie, be a sport!, it can't be all that bad? cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Jon you are da bomb!!!

Can't wait to see Satoshi again along w/

Tarrentella : Kelvin Andrews : plus more headliners tba - Get excited!! this is going to be an amazing event!!!

Sooo true Jon, so true.

This is going to be another wicked nite, so we all must meetup, say how about an afterparty at Stacey's place...

Deep Dish is always a treat smile.gif

As for Lawler, was disappointed at Twilo

cwm30.gif

L > Really? Why? Just curious. I got a mix of his in the mail with my Ministry Magazine last month and was SO IMPRESSED. I've been REALLY EAGER to hear him live. By the way, a meet up would be cool. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 05-24-2001).]

Originally posted by loraine:

wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

This is going to be another wicked nite, so we all must meetup, say how about an afterparty at Stacey's place...

cwm30.gif

loraine> club 306B will be open for before hours, afterhours and after after hours cwm12.gif just not during regular hours...

seriously, we all should meet up-->rene, danny, dan, loraine, barb, etc... all are welcome!

bonnie> come on chic, its the people who make the place--not the place itself. you'll be in good company smile.gif

Originally posted by staceyg5:

> club 306B will be open for before hours, afterhours and after after hours cwm12.gif just not during regular hours...

Try saying this phrase three times in a row without stopping? I got a little tounge twisted cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Damn, am I the only one who gets excited about Deep Dish?

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Originally posted by bbflux:

L > Really? Why? Just curious. I got a mix of his in the mail with my Ministry Magazine last month and was SO IMPRESSED. I've been REALLY EAGER to hear him live. By the way, a meet up would be cool. smile.gif

B>reason why I was disappointed was because his mixing was not smooth, and it was really odd the way he'd change the bpm and tracks.

IE. he would mix for 45 mins and then slow the record and start with another one really fast in an unnatural way.

I love his Nubreed mix and have been told how good his other mixes are but when it comes to mixing live in front of a crowd, he just didn't cut it. Hopefully he can change my mind for this upcoming event.

Stacey>club 306B sounds good to me smile.gif

Phrank> vacation, space, vacation, space...well how about thinking of it this way: Vaction=Space & club 306b July 3rd!

cwm30.gif

I was waiting for Jon to post this but this a copy and paste of another post he did elsewhere:

"tuesday july 3rd @ space in downtown miami

blue room:

Deep Dish

Steve Lawler (release party for dark drums 2 - a bliss release)

Jonathan Cowan

red room:

Parks & Wilson

Satohii Tomiee

K-ahhz

Patio:

Tarrentella & Redanka

Kelvin Andrews (soul mekanik, sound 5 , fabric)

Slacker - *to be confirmed*

we will be celebrating the release of steve lawlers - dark drums 2, tarrentella & redanka's - playback engineering- and jody's - way out there- also we will take excerts from parks & wilsons set to be featured on another bliss release to hit shelves this fall. Thoughts???????

J"

Originally posted by loraine:

Patio:

Tarrentella & Redanka

Kelvin Andrews (soul mekanik, sound 5 , fabric)

Slacker - *to be confirmed*

J"

Slacker? I hope so! I loved his performance at WMC, he tore up the place, I can't wait to hear him again!, John has made my day cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

L> I can see why you were disappointed, though. I'm kinda picky when it comes to the mixing, myself. Maybe he just needed to warm up or something, who knows. Anyway... the whole line up sounds pretty promising. Hope we can all hang out there. smile.gif

NoLimit, check your pm's.

The only real problem I have with this event is how I'm going to keep a constant ear on the Blue Room while also sneaking off to the Red Room and the Patio for the likes of Tomeii and Tarrentella!

Damn...

Rene'

------------------

Archived