Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio gear for sale

stryke303

Originally posted by stryke303

let's just tell the entire world about our true love! i can't hide it anymore! tell them now "dark beat" was orignally titled "dark meat" and dedicated to me! TELL THEM OSCAR, TELL THEM!!!!!! :: sniff sniff...single tear::

LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

whatever you ass! i'm so sick and tired of you following me around! don't you have some hit music to make? geez! know i know how ralph feels! lay off there buddy! i'm just trying to make a living off this crap you "gave" to me! i'm so sorry!!! so so sorry...for all these lies!!!! let's just tell the entire world about our true love! i can't hide it anymore! tell them now "dark beat" was orignally titled "dark meat" and dedicated to me! TELL THEM OSCAR, TELL THEM!!!!!! :: sniff sniff...single tear::

:laugh:

i can't hide it anymore! tell them now "dark beat" was orignally titled "dark meat" and dedicated to me! TELL THEM OSCAR, TELL THEM!!!!!!

:rofl: Og and stryke would have never thought u guys were into :hump: each other. All this time I thought the lyrics were about a simple beat, but now we really get what og meant to have said in the song was "I feel it deep inside me, I wanna ride it can't hide it, might as well rely on the dark meat. Dj pump the rear end frequently." :laugh: All too nasty.

Originally posted by livin42nite

:rofl: Og and stryke would have never thought u guys were into :hump: each other. All this time I thought the lyrics were about a simple beat, but now we really get what og meant to have said in the song was "I feel it deep inside me, I wanna ride it can't hide it, might as well rely on the dark meat. Dj pump the rear end frequently." :laugh: All too nasty.