Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God's Kitchen at Shadow Lounge

shadowlounge

This Friday, 6/29, the UK's #1 party comes to America. For those of you who don't follow this stuff, God's Kitchen is a Friday night party in the north of England that has rocked their club world. Residents are John "00" Fleming, (who will headline the Shadow show), Ferry Corsten, Judge Jules, Mauro Picotto. They have flown in from England a massive decor installation and performers. It will be amazing.

To answer a few comments on this board:

Sound: We have just doubled the power of the system including 5000 watts of fresh sub bass. We have finished tuning and it sounds amazing.

Lights: A large power surge took out most of our lights and they will not be fixed for this weekend so we have rented a bunch of fixtures to make the weekend rock.

Air Conditioner: The A/C repairs were completed and it's like a fridge in here.

Seating: We have removed the barriers from one of our downstairs VIP sections to accomodate seating for people who do not want VIP. We are also moving some sofas into the main room.

Hope to see you all for God's Kitchen and for George's return on Saturday.

Peace,

Shadow Staff

Originally posted by shadowlounge:

This Friday, 6/29, the UK's #1 party comes to America. For those of you who don't follow this stuff, God's Kitchen is a Friday night party in the north of England that has rocked their club world. Residents are John "00" Fleming, (who will headline the Shadow show), Ferry Corsten, Judge Jules, Mauro Picotto. They have flown in from England a massive decor installation and performers. It will be amazing.

To answer a few comments on this board:

Sound: We have just doubled the power of the system including 5000 watts of fresh sub bass. We have finished tuning and it sounds amazing.

Lights: A large power surge took out most of our lights and they will not be fixed for this weekend so we have rented a bunch of fixtures to make the weekend rock.

Air Conditioner: The A/C repairs were completed and it's like a fridge in here.

Seating: We have removed the barriers from one of our downstairs VIP sections to accomodate seating for people who do not want VIP. We are also moving some sofas into the main room.

Hope to see you all for God's Kitchen and for George's return on Saturday.

Peace,

Shadow Staff

good work. I appreciate the efforts you guys make; so your club is comfortable for "everyone". it’s s one of reasons; I enjoy going to shadow. smile.gif peace,sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Dude, I love Ferry Courtson, Judge Jewlry, and Mario Picollo. Great job Shadow staff. What is a "Shadow Staff" anyways. Is that some kind of weapon? I think I remember using a "Shadow Staff" in karate class. You must be atleast a yellow belt if your using a "shadow staff".

true that, sounds good!, I've heard rave reviews about John Flemming and company, that'll be a good show for sure. I'm glad everything is good to go for you guys ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

Nice to see a club finally putting a few seats around for the non VIP.

It would be so cool to have a Pascha type club where you could sit, talk and enjoy friends without having to spend $250 on a bottle of absolute that no one is drinking.

Does any miami club really have a good chillout meeting area durring the weekend?

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Originally posted by sgtfury:

gee...i picked a great weekend to go to new york....

what!!! you're not going to diggers this friday? cwm13.gif

say it aint so, sarge...

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-28-2001).]

Originally posted by staceyg5:

what!!! you're not going to diggers this friday? cwm13.gif

say it aint so, sarge...

ughh, i hate computers cwm21.gif

sorry bout the double posts smile.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-28-2001).]

Keep up the good work guys! Keep bringing those infamous UK parties and you'll have to change the name from Shadow LOunge to

Shadow Aint No Lounging Going On In Here.

next bring..

Gatecrasher

Miss MOneypenny's

Cream

or...

Passion

PLLEEEAAASSEEE!!!!

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

yeah, Cream for sure!

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

We went to Gods Kitchen- apparently the $10,000 decor installation got stuck in customs but we were assured it would be there for the next GK event on the 27th. The music was awesome, Fleming was going off. The crowd was perfect, I am sure the Digweed event hurt a little bit. All in all it was a great time, Shadow Lounge had some really cool projections going to take the place of the decor. The guy at the door told me the next DJ on the 27th will be AZZIDO DA BASS!!!

Gods Kitchen is a wild party- I went to the one in Ibiza- you should really check it out.

Actually the last one in Ibiza sucked (mainly due to a shitty crowd) But I heard it wasn't the norm and being their first production of the year there, was kind of messy.

Its the only time we left a club, and after a $35 cover, it hurt to leave.

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Archived