Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge has quite a weekend!

1happy1

Christopher Lawrence on thursday. Never seen him live, but definitely one of my favorite deliverers of trance--can't wait. The always reliable Talla on friday along with David Padilla. Saturday -- DJ Dan. *What?* Yep. DJ Dan. He's been scheduled a couple of times in Miami, but I don't think he's ever played here. Wicked.....Wicked hard house/techno. Definitely gonna spend a lot of time at Shadow this weekend.

cheers

Originally posted by 1happy1:

Saturday -- DJ Dan. *What?* Yep. DJ Dan. He's been scheduled a couple of times in Miami, but I don't think he's ever played here.

cheers

actually...dan has been here many times. he was here wmc 2000. and he was here in 95 when salvation was diamante. i've seen him @ simons 3 times. and he was great each time i saw him.

would luv to go, but i'm hurtin right now and shadow's not on my top list at this moment. neways...have a good one!

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Originally posted by aztec-mystic:

Yo 1happy1,

do yourself a favor.

If you're going to spend alot of time at Shadow this weekend, take a good set of earplugs to keep that distorted, piss poor, banquet hall sound system from splitting your eardrums..

Later..

cwm27.gif true...

Wow. Shows how out of the loop i can get sometimes. Anyway, still excited to see DJ Dan and Christopher Lawrence. The sound hasn't been bad since WMC. Hope to see some of you tonight!

cheers

Originally posted by mimid:

Oops, sorry this little guy came out so big!!!

what are ya talkin bout? cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by aztec-mystic:

Yo 1happy1,

do yourself a favor.

If you're going to spend alot of time at Shadow this weekend, take a good set of earplugs to keep that distorted, piss poor, banquet hall sound system from splitting your eardrums..

Later..

cwm2.gif do ya need to be vicious? cwm4.gif I know what you mean though, it's outta hand

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by 1happy1:

btw, phrank, what put shadow at the bottom of your list?

where should I start? cwm13.gif the sound system is poor, the lighting system is poor, there's no kind of seating at all for weary legs, it's a small venue and knowing that they should eliminate the downstairs VIP and open up the loft or whatever that is that they have in the back for more space, the AC is horrible in there and they have this one big fan in the corner blowing hot air like if that's gonna help any? yeah, I give them a 10 for effort in bringing in talent but they need to fix up the club ... a bright spot is the door staff, very cool peeps, especially the black haired girl, I forget her name? she's a doll ....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Originally posted by digital7:

where should I start? cwm13.gif the sound system is poor, the lighting system is poor, there's no kind of seating at all for weary legs, it's a small venue and knowing that they should eliminate the downstairs VIP and open up the loft or whatever that is that they have in the back for more space, the AC is horrible in there and they have this one big fan in the corner blowing hot air like if that's gonna help any? yeah, I give them a 10 for effort in bringing in talent but they need to fix up the club ... a bright spot is the door staff, very cool peeps, especially the black haired girl, I forget her name? she's a doll ....

I agree with you 100%. it kind of sucks , because the staff at SL are so kewl .. hope they get their act together. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Originally posted by digital7:

ummm...yeah...what danny said. yeah.

cwm4.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

ummm...yeah...what danny said. yeah.

cwm4.gif

cwm41.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Originally posted by mimid:

cwm4.gif Very funny D7!!!

you know I luuuvvsss u!

cwm41.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

AIM: digit960

Tell The G.M. there to throw a S.O.S. party for a whole week.

Take the door and BUY sound..... cwm27.gif

That way I could do a decent install at 2/3 the price of that crap they have now....

I no longer work for MARS so I can freelance and do some good sound designs & installs.. if anyone else is cwm15.gif

Monthly they spend twice the amount on DJs than whats invested in the sound ?!?!

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT.. BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT... W T F ?!?!?! W T F ?!?!

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

had to take time out of the day to specifically reply to one thread regarding the sl sound system that was not repossessed-it was given back because the demands for a quality sound were not being met by the engineers of the company we recieved it from once the music conference was over and their using the club as a showroom was over. the current system is ten times more powerful and has exceptional quality with perfect highs and mids and lots of bass.

Originally posted by shadowlounge:

had to take time out of the day to specifically reply to one thread regarding the sl sound system that was not repossessed-it was given back because the demands for a quality sound were not being met by the engineers of the company we recieved it from once the music conference was over and their using the club as a showroom was over. the current system is ten times more powerful and has exceptional quality with perfect highs and mids and lots of bass.

Tell them how it is. I love SL. My favorite club ever.

cwm38.gif

Tell them how it is. I personally love SL. My favorite club!!!!

cwm35.gif

happy to hear you guys are working on the sound… even happier, you set the record straight . now let's party.. wink.gif peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

happy to hear you guys are working on the sound… even happier, you set the record straight . now let's party . smile.gif

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived