Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That was a strike

nyis4meatheads

Isn't that slackass Manny the highest paid player on Boston?? Ok- now don't get me wrong - his fielding has definetly improved this past season (he actually catches fly balls and everything) but that fuker didn't even hit a home run last night! The LEAST he could have done is caught that ball or hell I don't know - maybe kept it inbounds after he missed the catch??

Oh and I love it when we walk in the winning run :mad:

I think its about time they trade what seems like 1,000 set up men and closers, for one or two good closers.... They gave it a good shot, and stuck w/ the "closer by comitte", but it isn't going to suffice in the playoffs...

One good thing about the sox, they are actually coming back in the late innings, which is uncharacteristic of them.. Which also means, other teams have horrible relivers..

yeah mariano rivera sux :rolleyes:

I believe that manny only has like 2 errors which is good for him and he seems to be runnung out ground balls now. Shit nomar has got like 6 errors and hillenbrand has got 5 i think. When we got manny we knew that his fielding skills were sub par he is here to knocks in 125 rbis. Given for 20 million a year he should be doing everything including personally selling me hotdogs when i go.

I am more worried about starting pitching when your number 2 guys era is above 5 you got problems. if pedro is off and on the dl all year you can rip up those world series tickets right now. Not that the yankees dont have problems with pitching, but you jnow they will get someone. and you talk about manny how about giambi 18 million a year batting .210. NICE

Originally posted by jtk4

When we got manny we knew that his fielding skills were sub par he is here to knocks in 125 rbis. Given for 20 million a year he should be doing everything including personally selling me hotdogs when i go.

Yup I 100% agree - I would have taken that shit play with a big smile had there been a couple rbi's to go along with it - that throw just compounded my frustrations - would have been a great come back though :(

Rivera has been subpar at best this year. Nothing like last year.

Manny should have to give back half of what he makes because he only plays half the time... the half when he's not in the field. Is it too much to ask a guy to hustle if he's getting paid $20mil a year? I'll hustle for 250k a year... how's that sound?

The Christmas Tree is good, but I think I liked Ozzie Smith from the Simpsons better :laugh: