Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many times?

kross921

Originally posted by kross921

If you liked to, "How many times a day you like to have sex with your partner to feel satisfied?

Me, I would love it about 3 or 4 times.....:aright:

Esp., one in the morning before you have to go to work....

about the same I guess. Of course if we had all day, well....

Originally posted by kross921

If you liked to, "How many times a day you like to have sex with your partner to feel satisfied?

Me, I would love it about 3 or 4 times.....:aright:

Esp., one in the morning before you have to go to work....

That would work fine for me !

Once in the morning, after lunch, dinner, then before bed! Dessert after every meal! ;)

Originally posted by rdancer

That would work fine for me !

Once in the morning, after lunch, dinner, then before bed! Dessert after every meal! ;)

wouldn´t you get bored with 3 blow- or handjobs a day? i mean, i take it you don´t really "fuck". shit man i could never do that lol. does lina at least let you do anal if she doesn´t let you fuck her?

i still don´t get it how she can even dare to expect you to be faithful if she doesn´t totally fulfill everyone of your sexual desires (and don´t tell me you wouldn´t want to fuck her ;) )... i really don´t....

Originally posted by tastey

wouldn´t you get bored with 3 blow- or handjobs a day? i mean, i take it you don´t really "fuck". shit man i could never do that lol. does lina at least let you do anal if she doesn´t let you fuck her?

i still don´t get it how she can even dare to expect you to be faithful if she doesn´t totally fulfill everyone of your sexual desires (and don´t tell me you wouldn´t want to fuck her ;) )... i really don´t....

lol some guys would give their right nut for head on demand :)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

lol some guys would give their right nut for head on demand :)

this didn´t even cross my mind lol

but seriously, when i am in a relationship and the girl keeps me satisfied like i want to (sexually, emotionally, time-wise), like the relationship i am in right now, i WILL stay monogamous, cause i have no need to look for "better" girls since this one fulfills my needs.

this means for example that she sucks and fucks on demand. when i want it, where i want it. that it one of my requirements IF she wants me to be faithful and not get my satisfaction from other girls.

it is HER choice. if SHE doesn´t live up to my expectations, she CANNOT reqexpect me to remain faithful. if i fuck other girls, it is HER fault. of course i will notify her beforehand that what she´s doing now is NOT enough to keep me around AND she has the chance to fix this behaviour. if she doesn´t she has NO right to bitch AT ALL if i hang with and fuck other girls :)

this means for example that she sucks and fucks on demand. when i want it, where i want it. that it one of my requirements IF she wants me to be faithful and not get my satisfaction from other girls.

You have got to be kidding me. Just get yourself a hooker. At least then you'd be fucking someone with an ounce of self-respect.

I think I saw that model of blow-up doll at the Pink PussyCat Boutique on West 4th Street...

Tastey, you've got some shitty morals...I guess things are different overseas, but that's not how things happen here in America. :tongue:

do me a favor and mind ur fucking business.... u dont know our situation or anything about our relationship so stop thinking that u know everything because truthfully, i dont expose everything on this board... i say some things, take them for what their worth.... but when it comes to me being or not being a virgin and issues of my boyfriend being faithful... but the fuck out. cuz this isnt a thread to discuss linabina's sex life.

thank u :)

it is HER choice. if SHE doesn´t live up to my expectations, she CANNOT reqexpect me to remain faithful. if i fuck other girls, it is HER fault. of course i will notify her beforehand that what she´s doing now is NOT enough to keep me around AND she has the chance to fix this behaviour. if she doesn´t she has NO right to bitch AT ALL if i hang with and fuck other girls :)

...every once in a while i read your posts to see if you've grown or changed....and then you come up with shit like this to remind me to stop wasting my time and pass right over them as i had been doing...thanks for the reminder...:aright:

hmmmm...

good question...

asuming you have to work occasionally...

once when you wake up...

i love the morning sex...

a quickie before you leave...

if you can fit it in...

i'd probably skip the lunch break sex...

i can't focus at all after that...

:spin2:

i just want more...

after work...

blow and eat...

relieve any stress...

after the gym...

ya'know...feelin a little extra buff...

once or twice before bed...

maybe a wake up in the middle of the night...

3 to 6 would be ideal...:D

but seriously, when i am in a relationship and the girl keeps me satisfied like i want to (sexually, emotionally, time-wise), like the relationship i am in right now, i WILL stay monogamous, cause i have no need to look for "better" girls since this one fulfills my needs.

wow....how upsetting to read. unfortunately you're not the only brain-dead fuck in this world who "thinks" that way. :(

i´m so sorry for you people. i for one know what i want and i go take it and make it happen.

for all the "moralists"... people start to argue with morals if they don´t have any real arguments. it´s ALL bullshit. so please, for your own sake, just shut up :laugh:

i for one don´t care about ANY morals. if you do what *other* people TELL you to do and therefor do NOT get 100% of what you WANT, then i am again, VERY sorry for you.

Dont you want to have a partner in life? Do you want to just fuck other girls, won't that get old for you? You dont want to ever just settle down and spend your life with ONE women ? Did u ever have emotions with girls that your with, or is it purely physical ?

i for one don´t care about ANY morals. if you do what *other* people TELL you to do and therefor do NOT get 100% of what you WANT, then i am again, VERY sorry for you.

honey... u have a lot to learn.

that is all.

i´m so sorry for you people. i for one know what i want and i go take it and make it happen.

for all the "moralists"... people start to argue with morals if they don´t have any real arguments. it´s ALL bullshit. so please, for your own sake, just shut up :laugh:

WTF!!:what:

Your an idiot......nuff said>>>