Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do I Like Male Strippers So Much?

guest00901

No, it is funny stuff. I just don't want them coming near me! I remember the first time I encountered a male stripper... he asked me and my roomate if we wanted to tip him... we each took out a dollar- I tried to hand it to him! hahahahaha I did NOT want to go near that g-string... LOL

Originally posted by tastyt

No, it is funny stuff. I just don't want them coming near me! I remember the first time I encountered a male stripper... he asked me and my roomate if we wanted to tip him... we each took out a dollar- I tried to hand it to him! hahahahaha I did NOT want to go near that g-string... LOL

:laugh:

Well last night my girl friends got them to take me on stage for my bday and they were all sweaty and gross lol but hey it was fun :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

....come on now....i remember how deep you stuck that thing down my crotch....youre so full of it....

No, no, I was talking about the first time I went to a strip club, not that night we decided to pretend that... whoooops- errr, nevermind...

Nothin' to see here people... kindly move along... :D

the majority of women on here DO NOT like male srippers.......or even male dancers in clubs........................so what im tyring to say here is WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THEM THEN?

must appeal to the homosexual male crowd is my guess..

Originally posted by linabina

no.

enlighten me.

it stand for "clothed females, naked male". it is really to amuse the girls by having a naked man for their entertainment. I am available to perform naked for groups of clothed women at parties or just hanging out on a friday nite. you could pm me for more details and tell your friends that there is no charge!