Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Sick of Stealing Music (please read)

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

I'm sick of stealing music from the artists and I spin cd's so I have to download alot of music but just as imports are on vinyl do imports also come on cd's? if so does anyone have any good websites for tribal, tech,trance and hard trance? thanks alot

some do and there is one good site that actually has a ton of cd singles, but the place is in europe. when i get home after the weekend ill look what it is in my favs.

I'm sick of stealing music from the artists and I spin cd's so I have to download alot of music but just as imports are on vinyl do imports also come on cd's? if so does anyone have any good websites for tribal, tech,trance and hard trance? thanks alot

If you're that sick of stealing music and just burning CD's....go out and buy the tracks you burn and like on Vinyl, this way you can at least tell yourself that you're not totally ripping the artist off, and you can justify spinning a burned CD. Plus, having a huge crate of Vinyl will give you the innitiative to go out and buy some TT's. That's what I did and do.

Originally posted by zeeker

If you're that sick of stealing music and just burning CD's....go out and buy the tracks you burn and like on Vinyl, this way you can at least tell yourself that you're not totally ripping the artist off, and you can justify spinning a burned CD. Plus, having a huge crate of Vinyl will give you the innitiative to go out and buy some TT's. That's what I did and do.

in the process lol what are good tables to start out with?

in the process lol what are good tables to start out with?

http://www.pssl.com/bsearchresults.tpl?command=search&db=search/maindb.txt&wostr_Categorydata=DJDD&int_Ordertype=num&int_Ordersort=1&int_Ordersdir=as&uid=2003031122122372&max=10

I have Pioneer CD decks, and only bought one TT to start out with. I bought the Numark TTX1, hdidn't like it, took it back and got a Technics MKII. I just figured get something good, as opposed to buying a really cheap one, and having to replace it later.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

unfortunately this post gets lost on this board where someone has so much free time to dig up 20 old threads....

good stuff matty

yes and i brought plenty of laughs with it....the only thing this board is good for :D

stop spending your free tim worrying bout me