Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

Originally posted by vicman

i would be more scared if there were no cages. at least when they get up there to dance if they trip they hit themsleves against the cage. when they get on top of the speakers (attn:jroo) if they trip, then people are gonna get injured.

well..... unfortunately there are NO cages, I almost added some Matrix reloaded moves to my dance set up there....

:shades2::bounce:

those cages do save you and I cannot tell you how many more moves you can do when hanging on to something.....

btw, the only cage is in the front room..... and I don't know either who the guy in the DJ booth was.... some friend of Masoud I think..... he told me but then I have no more neurons left.....

AND DID I SAY I LIKE TRANCE..... cheeeeesssseeeee!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just kind of wondering what the whole goal of Code is. At Buzz, sure they probably raked in the dough at times, but there was always a feel that this wasn't really a "club", but a community. A community of people who wanted to come experience the art, the creation, and the styles of the musicmaker. It was a place you felt comfortable to wear what you wanted (arm pit purse, or not), dance how you wanted, and if you wanted to go off in your own little world, even surrounded by hundreds of people, you could.

But cages, latin/hip hop, cheese trance, slutty chicks on boxes....i dunno. just seems like same shit, different venue.

I just wish it seemed like there was more focus on the music and expression and not on making it "the total clubbing experience" like Dream or something.

Not trying to bash, just a thought I had to get out. Maybe I take it too seriously, whatever, but it's a sentiment I think most of the old Buzz/Twilo faithful can relate to.

Originally posted by revaluation

But cages, latin/hip hop, cheese trance, slutty chicks on boxes....i dunno. just seems like same shit, different venue.

I thought slutty meant they had to put out. :(

Originally posted by nourishment

I'll be there this Friday. Just stand in front of the cage and hold your breath till I get there. Remember to bring your camera.

please wear a skimpy outfit when your up there in the cage :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

so now you are coming? :bounce:

No. I just wanted to know if Vic would stand there holding his breath until he turned blue and passed out or something. Sheesh.

Sorry to disappoint you, Cookie. I have to work this weekend. :( Although our friends from Norfolk are attempting to strong-arm me into going anyhow.

Originally posted by nourishment

No. I just wanted to know if Vic would stand there holding his breath until he turned blue and passed out or something. Sheesh.

Sorry to disappoint you, Cookie. I have to work this weekend. :( Although our friends from Norfolk are attempting to strong-arm me into going anyhow.

I will promise to grope you if you make it tomorrow night.

Originally posted by raver_mania

:rofl: Talk about a fuck-up! You gotta pay me some big $$ for me to squeeze spin's ass!

according to your post. You will pay me in kool-aid if I come? That is do'able. Make sure you have dont have "dry-clean only" garments on.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

according to your post. You will pay me in kool-aid if I come? That is do'able. Make sure you have dont have "dry-clean only" garments on.

I'm soo happy for you, it's about time the spinpickle gets rubbed.......