Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

Nope it was his opinion too - read his post again bronco...especially the part in brackets "(rightly so)"!

:tongue:

i dont wanna. so, if you're right and he does think we suck, what prize do i get?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when everybody was going to take notice that this arclover character was pretty much agreeing with what the buzz kiddies said about CP. (rightly so) is the key word here. No matter, won't affect the way I post. Which is like an asshole according to Gina. Lol. I remember chatting with her one day awhile back and she said to me : You're such a fucker on CP:tongue: Have I moved up a notch since then Gina?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I was wondering when everybody was going to take notice that this arclover character was pretty much agreeing with what the buzz kiddies said about CP. (rightly so) is the key word here. No matter, won't affect the way I post. Which is like an asshole according to Gina. Lol. I remember chatting with her one day awhile back and she said to me : You're such a fucker on CP:tongue: Have I moved up a notch since then Gina?

btw, youve gor 1600 posts, you can change your title over your avatar.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

all signs point to yes.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

this leader stuff is getting to me. we should vote on it. :idea:

there are no votes in cults.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

so then who or what exactly are we following? :confused:

you'll know when it was meant for you to know, young sapling.