Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magyarcica

Trance sucks?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek::mad:

Who's the #1 DJ in the world? Tiesto or PVD if you want to argue.....

#1 DJ according to who? How is that decided? Who voted on that? How many people voted?

Originally posted by Kuro

#1 DJ according to who? How is that decided? Who voted on that? How many people voted?

the dj's wit hthe most active PR people ended up on top. the real good dj's could care less about that list.

Trance sucks?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek::mad:

Who's the #1 DJ in the world? Tiesto or PVD if you want to argue.....

There are many stupid people in the world. Just look at the French. And just because Britney Spears hit number one on the charts doesn't mean she's got any talent other than nice, big, succulent, tasty, bouncey boobs and a hot ass. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo

And me.... magic8ball's buddy..... who could not get her out of the DJ booth!!!! LOL

IMG_2066.JPG

dancer, where did you get your outfit? it rocks.....:rolleyes:

well, i really look forward to meeting all of the new posters on cp. ive been pretty out of the loop lately, and if anyone wants to give me a ride, let me know.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

There are many stupid people in the world. Just look at the French. And just because Britney Spears hit number one on the charts doesn't mean she's got any talent other than nice, big, succulent, tasty, bouncey boobs and a hot ass. :rolleyes:

And they are nice. I would really really really like to play with em'. If just for a few minutes.

And they are nice. I would really really really like to play with em'. If just for a few minutes.

And just because Britney Spears hit number one on the charts doesn't mean she's got any talent other than nice, big, succulent, tasty, bouncey boobs and a hot ass.

Don't overlook the DSLs.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

corrections. 2 years. Dancer is smarter than the average sauvee.

You can go back to that hole you crawled out of too!! :mad: :mad:

Nah - she simply asked before I did... it never bothered me before... :tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

You can go back to that hole you crawled out of too!! :mad: :mad:

Nah - she simply asked before I did... it never bothered me before... :tongue:

that's because you were too embarassed to ask. it took you 2 years to muster up the courage to come out into the light to seek help ya turd wrestler.

I hate velveeta too...... the real thing mind you.....

but to each it's own...... if you guys wanna see me and magic8ball up on the block again you gotta play some T R A N C E !!!!!!

btw, anyone want some passes for Deep Dish this Friday????

ooops, that aint trance! :rolleyes:

I've got the printed ones for free access before 11pm.... just gotta figure how to send them to you guys......

I hate velveeta too...... the real thing mind you.....

but to each it's own...... if you guys wanna see me and magic8ball up on the block again you gotta play some T R A N C E !!!!!!

btw, anyone want some passes for Deep Dish this Friday????

ooops, that aint trance! :rolleyes:

I've got the printed ones for free access before 11pm.... just gotta figure how to send them to you guys......

find me on friday and i will pass you my pussy trance demo