Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Official Deep Dish at Code Thread****

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this is Dan

I don't know who Spinsaikel or Reval are, but if you guys have a problem with me or 'my sound', let's chat about it on friday night after i get done opening for one of the biggest DJ duos in the world. 'My sound' can't be that bad...

Otherwise, you can just sit in front of your computers ragging on people who you don't have the balls to call out in person...

Cheers

Dan

Originally posted by dansampson

Hi, this is Dan

I don't know who Spinsaikel or Reval are, but if you guys have a problem with me or 'my sound', let's chat about it on friday night after i get done opening for one of the biggest DJ duos in the world. 'My sound' can't be that bad...

Otherwise, you can just sit in front of your computers ragging on people who you don't have the balls to call out in person...

Cheers

Dan

*sits back to watch the drama unfold*

Indeed,

Today was the first time i have ever checked out clubplanet.com and i find that some loser is having a dig at me...doesn't make for good feelings, believe me....

Cheers

Dan

Dan,

I must say that most people here express thier opinions. I have no opinion of you since I have never heard you spin. However, I am waiting for the day oakenfold signs on to this thing.

ok, it's settled. If your set doesn't sound any different from what I heard at 1223, then I don't feel the need to go on any further after that. Unless you want to settle things on the dancefloor (pumping reebok pumps as we speak). Since it is deep dish here, I'm assuming you will take things up a notch.

Indeed,

Today was the first time i have ever checked out clubplanet.com and i find that some loser is having a dig at me...doesn't make for good feelings, believe me....

Cheers

Dan

Whaddup, Dan. This is Sung. Met you at Felix one night. Don't worry too much about it. People just like to talk shit. You're spinning at Nation on Friday. Spinsaikel barely even knows how to play a CD in his CD player. I think you're coming out on top on this one. ;)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whaddup, Dan. This is Sung. Met you at Felix one night. Don't worry too much about it. People just like to talk shit. You're spinning at Nation on Friday. Spinsaikel barely even knows how to play a CD in his CD player. I think you're coming out on top on this one. ;)

NO one shuffles it like me or pause n play like me. You bette watch it Sung. You will be out of a gig very soon. Enter Dj Random Play!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:eek: pgiddy!

you going to Deep Dish? hmmm?

ughhhh don't even get me started, I have been in Omaha, yeah thats right freakin Omaha, Nebraska for the past two weeks for work and will finally be home on Sat. for one night then I leave for CHicago for a week. At least Chi-town will have some decent clubs. I had to pull out a map to even see where Omaha was/is and it is in the middle of nowhere. If my hotel had more then 3 floors I probably would've jumped by now...........

Originally posted by pgiddy

ughhhh don't even get me started, I have been in Omaha, yeah thats right freakin Omaha, Nebraska for the past two weeks for work and will finally be home on Sat. for one night then I leave for CHicago for a week. At least Chi-town will have some decent clubs. I had to pull out a map to even see where Omaha was/is and it is in the middle of nowhere. If my hotel had more then 3 floors I probably would've jumped by now...........

Well, that rant is one way to ruin it. :rolleyes: