Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy's new cd!!!!

beatfriek

WOOOOOOW!!! DJT hit a homerun with this one!!! Whole cd is full of dope, fresh, tribal tracks.... his mixing = on the money, and the way he builds it is just great!!!!:D:eek:

havent taken it out of my car radio since friday!!!

;)

it captures the sound you would hear live at one of his sets.... I also think he should call it " the RainDance" Mattas also complimented that its great for a rainy day... Lets just wait and hear the follow up to this disk one.....:eek::D

PS this post was not to promote or blow up jimmy toural cuz im one of his friends... actually, id be the first to criticize his panzy ass, but he really came through with this cd, at least for me!!!

what do you guys think???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beatfriek

... actually, id be the first to criticize his panzy ass, but he really came through with this cd, at least for me!!!

Who you calling panzy punk?!?! ;):D

Mac, Mrmiami... I'm spinning @ LimeBar this friday... Ill have copies w/ me @ the BarBq on saturday as well...If not just PM w/ your info , and ill mail it...:)

Originally posted by steffy27

Jimmy two thumbs up! :D and if I even like it, you know its good ;)

i second that motion!!!

and as jimmy t's personal attorney, i advise you guys to get your ass to limebar or the bbq this weekend, we ran out of stamps so you must get your copy in person:tongue: ;)

there is also a $10 handling fee!!!:laugh: jk lol

Guest saleen351

Well, heres my review....

i hate it!

doesn't flow at all.... track 4 should not be on the cd

track 8 is horrible compared to the man who did the remix of all remixes to it, maruo picotto.....

jr jack track is overrated.... YES OSCAR I'M NOT CRAZY, TRACK BLOWS!!!

I listened to the set twice... After doing so, and camparing it sets and demos i have, i must say its ranks near the bottom...

It reminds me of the first 3 hours when roland puts us to sleep till he cranks it up..

Jimmy this cd is way short of the set you threw down at lime.. If someone recorded that set, and then popped in this cd, no way could you tell it was the same dj......

:(

Originally posted by guyman1966

Jimmy. It's my fault that Saleen does not like the CD. I forgot to tell him it is Disc 1 of a 2 disc set. I guess he would rather have a faster build. However, because I'm old, I like the slow start. Guyman needs to warm up.

LoL...pleeeeeease you make it sound like i made this CD with a big picture of Saleen on my wall... :blank:

p.s. nick - if possible playthe CD when a female is around... see what her reaction is...;)

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

LoL...pleeeeeease you make it sound like i made this CD with a big picture of Saleen on my wall... :blank:

p.s. nick - if possible playthe CD when a female is around... see what her reaction is...;)

You do have a pic of Saleen on the wall. Right next to the Jergans and box of tissues by your bed! :tongue:

And, there is a bigger chance that Funk will climb K2 before Saleen has a "female around"

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

I have a big picture of the living legend "the saleen" on my wall to.

BTW, jimmy... Your CD was excellent!!!!! Your a really versatile cat. Great job! as usual.