Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
b-side

How many women Take it......

In the ASS ? :eek:

Hey what can I say...... this board has been week lately except for Darth!

But seriously I wonder how many women say they don't but really Do! :confused:

&

If you let a guy put his fingers in your ass [while he's eating (her) out] then why not ;)

I think the "Anal Thing" has to be done with someone you really trust. And when you do, it really isn't as bad as you think it would be. I would actually sometimes put it in myself because I wanted it or I wanted to turn him on cause I knew it felt good for him as well as for me.

But I have only done it with one person, so i can't really say I speak of expierence but it's good when you get into it and stay lubed up :aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by eurolisa

depends on my mood:D

I knew you'd say that.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

COME ON B-Side... you've been around here long enough... surely you've seen this question asked 1564841656164865 times before...

yea but I still love seeing girls answer it.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Then take a look through the freakin' archives!!!

:blah:

D I am a very lazy man, I can hardly finish this post... do you think I want to search for anal threads besides we have new people around to answer the question.

wait a min I didnt even start the thread

Originally posted by gabo

D I am a very lazy man, I can hardly finish this post... do you think I want to search for anal threads besides we have new people around to answer the question.

wait a min I didnt even start the thread

:laugh2: :laugh2: :idea:

Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: My friend's gf was taking it up the ass like a real champ...Until she pooped in the process :laugh:

I've only tried it twice & I was so paranoid that might happen, I really couldn't enjoy it. You definitely need a ton of lube and alcohol helps to loosen you up

Originally posted by brandy76

I've only tried it twice & I was so paranoid that might happen, I really couldn't enjoy it. You definitely need a ton of lube and alcohol helps to loosen you up

You know, if you're that afraid, there's a simple way to make sure it doesn't happen... :idea::rolleyes::laugh: