Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mekka

Spacedude

Mekka Tour looks very promising with the like's of H Foundation, Jimmy van Malleghem, Brian Transeu, Roni Size and Paul Oakenfold, very good stuff!.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

I think he will? Here is the prog, breakz and trance lineup for Mekka.

www.mekkatour.com

PROGRESSIVE / TRANCE & BREAKS

PAUL OAKENFOLD

BT (Live)

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

BUNNY from RABBIT IN THE MOON

DAVE RALPH

JIMMY VAN M

8 ON

ANDY HUGHES

ARIEL BAUND

BRITAI

BRUCE KENDALL aka QUEST

EDGAR V

J-LUV

JONNY DANGEROUSLY & STORM

JON COWAN

MARTIN

MERLYN

NIKKO

ROB E

ROLY

SCOTT YOUNG

STRYKE

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

Mekka looks to be a good time...Spacedude, will Metro service be active at that station near Space? Since the fest starts at 6 PM, I was thinking of taking the metro in to save on parking costs.

yeah, sputtering and whining about a dress code for an outdoor party is a little bit out of control, huh? wearing a collared shirt and dress shoes on concrete and dirt is a bit much to ask ! and i really hope the raver kids dont come out to see paul oakenfold - who do they think they are anyways ??? :woah2:

I didn't mean it in a negative way, more as a commentary on what I see. I myself would prefer a more relaxed dresscode around here, but I know it's not going to happen, so I don't bitch about it anymore. I just notice a lot of underage kids do whine about the dresscode situation a lot down here.

Originally posted by digital7

Mekka Tour looks very promising with the like's of H Foundation, Jimmy van Malleghem, Brian Transeu, Roni Size and Paul Oakenfold, very good stuff!.

Nah.....not my type of lineup. Especially not Oakie. Sorry. :tongue:

Originally posted by joshua2k

does anyone (such as spacedude!) know if the dress code for the mekka stop at space will be a tad bit more relaxed than usual ?? also what is the expected end time ??:skull:

How much is it???:confused:

Originally posted by joshua2k

the 1st 1000 tix are $35, next 1000 $40, next 1000 and after $45. still wondering about dress code and end time... :paint:

Thanx for the info!!;) I'll defenitly be catching that, that is the weekend of my B DAY!!!!!! So, everyone say Happy B day to Mimi!!!! The big 23!!!!!:finger:

Originally posted by bbflux

Nah.....not my type of lineup. Especially not Oakie. Sorry. :tongue:

i'd have to agree with ya too barbie. the only ones i'd like to see are dj hype (baddest d&b dj out there) and de la. that's it. everyone else - too commecial!

I would go just to see BT(Brian Transeau) live. He has awesome presence oand his music is incredible. This live PA is not to be missed. He has great trance/house/and breakbeat original tracks.

I also want to check out Bunny from Rabbit in the Moon....just because I have never seen a live MP3 set and because I have never seen him perform by himself. I always have seen him as the performer for Rabbit in the Moon.

Archived