Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMPORTANT: The Exit Revival... this friday!

YES EXIT SUCKS BALL I WENT ABOUT 3 TIMES LAST MONTH OR 2 AND I MEAN IT IS HORRIBLE EVEN THERE TEENNIGHTS ARE HORRIBLE BUT ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THIS FRIDAY JUNE 6TH IS OPA,BREWI, AND RAPLHIE MAINFLOOR SPINNING CLASSICS ALL NIGHT I DUNT CARE HOW MUCH U HATE EXIT I WOULD COME OUT TO THIS PARTY

JUST FOR BREWI RAPLHIE AND THE SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EXIT SNOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW NOTHING MORE BEATIFUL!!!!

SO ALL U HATERS CAN:hang:

Who DJ's at EXIT now ever since Tony Draper went over to Webster Hall ??? does any one know the name of the song they always play back in the day when it starts to snow in EXIT can any one name that song I like it alot I want the name of the song ??? i didnt go to exit last friday

two of my boys and my gf went...first they got suckered into paying to get into a 'private party' that was going on on the rooftop leve (the guestlist line had to go in a seperate door and you were stuck on the roof - the bouncers outside of course didnt bother to tell them any of this...

they finally snuck down a stairwell and got onto the main floor - they played hip hop from like 1-4am, then put some house music back on and it closed about 6 or so from what i hear - they were all pretty pissed and said it sucked...