Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMPORTANT: The Exit Revival... this friday!

before u totally give up on exit...

just give it one more chance!!!!

ok i know i know i know it sucks lately. how do i know? bc for some crazy reason, ive been there for the past 2 months (maybe longer - but i havent been paying so that helps...) ANYWAY!!! i know it is not how it used to be. 3 years ago, exit was one of the best places in nyc, maybe even the US to go out... packed all the time, great vibe.... and now.... no one even wants to

go inside. BUT!!!! just try it one more night... this fri june 6 (doors open at 11 but u can use the lists up to 1 i think, but the guys at the door dont like me much so dont quote me on that). so the reason to attempt to come to this huge club that barely fills up anymore? bc a bunch of the kids that r spinning - well, they have actual talent. so ur gonna hear djs that actually

know what theyre doing. and bc it will be a good crowd. fun, young (but not 16 except for the prom kids ewww) people who just love to dance.

I PROMISE U

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DANCING. and the music will be good... and we r hoping to get a lot of people out... people that used to go to exit and tunnel and limelight 3 or 4 years ago.

its $20 if u get presale tickets, and its $25 if u use the lists. and i mean what else is going on this fri right?

just try it out... bc if enough people go, then maybe things will pick up at exit and it wont suck anymore, thats what we r hoping for. so before u laugh at this post, and i know a lotttttt of people will, just think about it. if u want an incentive, they r reallllly lenient on dress code at the door bc the crowd has been quite small lately, girls can wear pretty much anything,

and even guys can wear comfy clothes, sneakers, whatever. so please - when ur making fri night plans, just consider exit. and before everyone tears this thread to pieces... just know that i have seen exit packed and thats why im trying so hard to get it that way again (even tho i am sure i will

get laughed at for doing it...)

and... i hear they may even bring back the snow.

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

ok i know i know i know it sucks lately. how do i know? bc for some crazy reason, ive been there for the past 2 months (maybe longer - but i havent been paying so that helps...) ANYWAY!!! i know it is not how it used to be. 3 years ago, exit was one of the best places in nyc, maybe even the US to go out... packed all the time, great vibe.... and now.... no one even wants to

go inside. BUT!!!! just try it one more night... this fri june 6 (doors open at 11 but u can use the lists up to 1 i think, but the guys at the door dont like me much so dont quote me on that). so the reason to attempt to come to this huge club that barely fills up anymore? bc a bunch of the kids that r spinning - well, they have actual talent. so ur gonna hear djs that actually

know what theyre doing. and bc it will be a good crowd. fun, young (but not 16 except for the prom kids ewww) people who just love to dance.

I PROMISE U

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DANCING. and the music will be good... and we r hoping to get a lot of people out... people that used to go to exit and tunnel and limelight 3 or 4 years ago.

its $20 if u get presale tickets, and its $25 if u use the lists. and i mean what else is going on this fri right?

just try it out... bc if enough people go, then maybe things will pick up at exit and it wont suck anymore, thats what we r hoping for. so before u laugh at this post, and i know a lotttttt of people will, just think about it. if u want an incentive, they r reallllly lenient on dress code at the door bc the crowd has been quite small lately, girls can wear pretty much anything,

and even guys can wear comfy clothes, sneakers, whatever. so please - when ur making fri night plans, just consider exit. and before everyone tears this thread to pieces... just know that i have seen exit packed and thats why im trying so hard to get it that way again (even tho i am sure i will

i dont support china

Originally posted by wakeup

its threads like this that make me and everyone i know not take this board serious one bit and do nothing but fuck around on it

im just wondering, who would take a message board seriously in the first place...?

I PROMISE U

dont worry i will be there...

I PROMISE U

:laugh: :laugh:

holy shitt......wtfff give up alraedy....exit will never ever be good again period:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by exit24e

im just wondering, who would take a message board seriously in the first place...?

ud be surprised alot of people actually do and get all bent out of shape if u make wiseass remarks :laugh:

yes that was the same post. i did the original one and asked my friend to post it on other boards but she put it on this one again without knowing i already did. soooo we apologize. buttttt i still stick by my wanting people to come out. which is why again again again im saying - COME TO EXIT. :) haha. oh and for the people who say this board is a joke, well yeah i fuckin know it is thats why i never post even tho i have been registered forever. its funny how people bash on shit - but its also a good place to find out what may be goin on fri night besiiiiides the 24/7 danny tenaglia. uh oh im gonna get yelled at for that one.

dance at exit fri ;) i have no shame left. im begging.

ok leener now you're starting to confuse me.

what are you pushing for, crowd or the music?

if you just want to fill the place up, then perhaps the hip hop will work.

otherwise, my impression was that you were trying to push an electronica event so people can come and support local DJs..

and now you're not? whatevz man i'm glad that exshit is going down. :laugh:

i was being sarcastic about the rap crap bringing in crowds.

this fri is all about hearing people i know spin. and trying to get a good crowd so other people hear them and so im not the only one on the dance floor.

i dont think hip hop will bring exit out of its slump. clear now?

I agree with u I use to go to Club Exit every weekend 3 years ago it was fun music was great lots of sexy peeps the club was big and the sound is loud the lighting system is hot I think Exit is probably one of the biggest club in NYC alots of locals peeps go there like typical New Yorkers and peeps from Long island it was a good mix crowd but exit will never be the same again dose not matter if its Hip hop or trance house music different floors and rooms which makes Exit good so dont be music bias ok people it was a good experience who wants X and K or smokes to make exit the way it was back in the days. Guys dont forget to spike your hair up like Dragon Ballz deisel guido cartoon freaks thats what I mean. whatttaaaa !Green Honet and Kato returns !!!!! the 1960's First American super heroes watch out you bunch of guido Italian gangstas peace Bruce Lee returns along with the crow from his grave for Exit one more time for old time sakes party hard !